Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

We can talk all we want .As a support we are never going to a thing about anything

Sadly, never a truer point has been posted on here.

We may have an unconditional emotional investment in the club but we have no real influence on football or non football matters. The support has always dug deep financially and emotionally and the last few years have only highlighted how irrational it is for football fans to be so devoted to a club.

It wasnt organised. It was merely a poll asking if a protest should happen and then after Alloa the thread title was changed.

You know that though.

Aye I knew. Bad me.

Fuck going to any parties yous guys arrange though. 500 facebook likes and an empty hoose!!!!!!

So no one turned up? What a fail. :lol:

Apparently just Eejay the DJ turned up with his 5 hardcore mates. Crazy Bob and Jela got confused and left it and BlueboyG went for a fish supper.

PRW would love to have went but was having a facebook party.

Jack the Fipper is still protesting as we speak. Pure hadrcore!!!!

I went to the front door at 2.20 and there was hardly anybody there I was sure a lot more people than a handfull said they would be there, i about turned and went the the chippy instead.

How many need to be their before you start protesting. 10,50.100? I can just imagine you with yer soggy bag of chips hoping someone starts chanting so you can join in. If we get any more poor results at home you may well get the protests you're after but all we can do in life is learn from our mistakes and move on Protesting is not for the feint hearted.

How many need to be their before you start protesting. 10,50.100? I can just imagine you with yer soggy bag of chips hoping someone starts chanting so you can join in. If we get any more poor results at home you may well get the protests you're after but all we can do in life is learn from our mistakes and move on Protesting is not for the feint hearted.

Feint hart never won fare lady.

Apparently just Eejay the DJ turned up with his 5 hardcore mates. Crazy Bob and Jela got confused and left it and BlueboyG went for a fish supper.

PRW would love to have went but was having a facebook party.

Jack the Fipper is still protesting as we speak. Pure hadrcore!!!!

Good stuff D@d.You are right to take the piss ....me hard core ? Just passionate mate

Glad some people can laugh while we are getting by beating cowdenbeath at ibrox by an own goal or pumped out of cups by alloa.

My son and I rushed to get there for 14:30 today. There was no demo. No confusion about it. But hey if u are happy with ally being bigger than the club and leading us into oblivion...