Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

800,000 big ones (that he tried to hide from us), shit team, shit football, shit results, blaming everyone else, isn't turning us into a basket case? Love your logic and deflecting to others as the cause, just like him of course. One of our own? He did try his best to lie to us. Weird place indeed.

Your wasteing your time with the Boardroom brigade mate their quite happy with the shite Fitbaw on show.

Awe shit forgot their boycotting.

Ach well they don't watch what we watch.

People who are boycotting because of the board or are considering boycotting because of the manager need to have a word with themselves. At the end of the day, all you'll be doing is hurting the club financially, aswell as the team on the pitch by not showing up and giving them your support. Both are as bad as each other.

As cringy as it may be, if you pay your money and turn up to the games, you can hold up banners saying "spivs oot" or "Ally oot" if you like. Atleast you won't be hurting the club by doing so.

JWaB, it was a genuine question regarding MA and I agree trust know one or trust no one fully until we get more information.

I think MA will say very little but we may hear something at the AGM through or indirectly through DL.

I think if he does take us over we won't know about it until the deal is done and whether that is a buy out or a share underwrite, I don't have a scooby.

800,000 big ones (that he tried to hide from us), shit team, shit football, shit results, blaming everyone else, isn't turning us into a basket case? Love your logic and deflecting to others as the cause, just like him of course. One of our own? He did try his best to lie to us. Weird place indeed.

Your wasteing your time with the Boardroom brigade mate their quite happy with the shite Fitbaw on show.

Awe shit forgot their boycotting.

Ach well they don't watch what we watch.

You did see I said Ally is a useless manager yes? I've thought so since before administration/liquidation. I watched Ally score and miss many goals for us and heard him boo'd too, we weren't in the throes of mercenaries at that time though.

The football side of the club is shite but there's much bigger problems to solve, like will we stave off administration without more loans? That's been Ally's fault too I'd guess.

If it wasn't so sad, it'd be hilarious. It seems many on here absolve the board of any blame whatsoever & blame instead is placed on our own

Sorry, didn't mean to appear aggressive.

I don't want any statements from him, just evidence that things are being turned around for the good, if he actually does have that influence. Some of his actions e.g. getting 2 of his men on the board for a loan, seem suspicious. Allied with that and our recent history I don't trust him but I'd be more than happy to change my mind

Ally should go, no doubt but he's not the reason we're in the state we are in. The football side of things can be fixed in a shorter period of time than the real issue

JWaB, it was a genuine question regarding MA and I agree trust know one or trust no one fully until we get more information.

I think MA will say very little but we may hear something at the AGM through or indirectly through DL.

I think if he does take us over we won't know about it until the deal is done and whether that is a buy out or a share underwrite, I don't have a scooby.

Get something straight here,McCoist did NOT take a pay cut,he took a pay deferment.This means when the time comes,he's paid his contract in FULL.

The dud even tried to hide his ridiculous salary from the fans.

Apart from people saying this on this forum, do you have anything anywhere that suggests that he has a deferment agreed? Everything reported has said cut, I am more than happy to accept it if someone could give me a source of any note that says it is deferred.

Is mccoist now more hated than white? must be a close call. title now out of our hands before xmas even if we win every game, fuckin joke.

hey ally if you're reading this how about an early xmas present for us all and do one

Reasonable criticism of the manager is one thing but some folk are getting carried away.

Don't apologise LB I welcome a good debate with you. I know there are people just hitting the yes button and wont do anything about it, but I'm hoping something is done so that I can join and help. Whether it's done or not is not really down to me alone, like you said before, it has to be something that is organised. Otherwise all it will be is an embarrassment and a hindrance to the club. I don't believe in boycotts, but I believe in voicing your opinion to make a change for the good as long as it's respectful.

I think he means that whatever way we vote wont change anything as the board simply don't care about the support

I think he means that whatever way we vote wont change anything as the board simply don't care about the support

No, I was more thinking that people were getting a bit aggressive towards those voting no, but those voting yes are just clicking a button here, not actually protesting.

If the fans do not protest, he will stay.

Simple as that.

This piss poor football is driving a stake through the heart of the club.

Things are bad enough off the pitch.

What is happening on the pitch is setting us back even further.

Either vote with your feet,

OR PROTEST DURING MATCHES.

TIME TO GO ALLY.

Bumped as we are still papering over the cracks with Ally as manager.

Agreed. Folk once again acting like we're going to turn it round after Killie. Some have short memories, dont know how many times folk have said we're going to turn it round in the past 2 years, but its not going to happen.