Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

From experience our support is apathetic to protest .In the east end the beggars would probably have broken down the front doors by now and had the Manager tossed onto the street .We on the other hand talk a good game ,threaten to do things while the old classic "let's not go down that route old chaps " that's not the Rangers way ,or that behaviour is for beggars .Seriously I know the majority of bears would love shot of McCoist but they are shy ,apathetic if you like .They will leave it to the next guy to make the protest that they probably want to do if they could be arsed.As a support we just don't give a fuck " enough" and rise above our arrogance that we have to be seen to be some sort of stiff upper lip support .The watching world does not give two fucks if we were to act in the "beggar way" and physically tell Ally to get to fuck " It's our pride that makes us think that this behaviour is somehow alien to what everyone else does .I started my physical protest at the Hearts game at start of the season where I was the only one heckling him in the enclosure after we lost to Jambos .Not one person in that area joined me .We talk the talk but we can't walk the walk when it comes to what we say the majority believe and want .

I dont think a separate protest is the answer as it always looks embarrassing and we just look like a joke when a hundred or so fans mill around the main doors as the TV crews have a good laugh and then Bomber will turn up and its all down hill!

How about 3 minutes (a minute for each goal lost to Alloa) of focussed booing and jeering (no insults!) as he comes out to the bench on Saturday which will hopefully show him how we feel and after the three minutes we can get behind the team and put the protest behind us for the day! It would be loud and probably well reported and have more impact than wee boys gathering outside!

Could be repeated every match as required and I really do believe he will get the message.......

If there is actually gonna be a protest or something INSIDE Ibrox then I'll turn up. Otherwise I'm not bothering my arse anymore as long as Ally is in charge.

I'm not giving up my season ticket. I will renew it for sure. I'm just not turning up on Saturday.

This needs to be done. Season ticket is for my usual Govan Rear/Sandy Jardine stand, but would be more than happy to buy another ticket to get into the main stand if this was going to happen.

It really needs to be simple, a constant boo on 9 minutes after his old number, a massive ''WALK AWAY'' banne. Or we all get ally mccoist masks and just stand with our arms folded or in pockets, not making any noise or supporting the team, just stand there staring at McCoist with our own clueless McCoist faces :lol:

Lintero, buy another ticket but the protest is at the front door prior to the match.

I have no issues with protests inside but we need to start outside first.

It's sad that it might need to come to this but enough is enough and he needs to walk away with no pay off.

If he isn't gone by the end of the day, I will be bumping this thread until Saturday.

Saturday 2:30pm Main Stand.

This needs promoted and it needs to happen.

We need to embarrass him into leaving.

2.30pm and you've missed him. McCoist arrives around 12.30pm, sometimes earlier, sometimes later. Timekeeping was never his strongest virtue.....nor is humility.

Lintero, buy another ticket but the protest is at the front door prior to the match.

I have no issues with protests inside but we need to start outside first.

It's sad that it might need to come to this but enough is enough and he needs to walk away with no pay off.

(tu)

I'll swing by and see what's being said, I don't think outside will have the same effect as inside, mainly because he wont be aware of it. I'll come along nonetheless (tu)

Its not the Rangers way.Only manager in rangers history to

have this much turmoil. He deserves to the end of the season at least.

:lol:

No wait...

:lol: :lol:

Being a leeching money grabbing bastard isn't the Rangers way either but it's good enough for Ally.

Its not the Rangers way.Only manager in rangers history to

have this much turmoil. He deserves to the end of the season at least.

See that's a lot of bullshit, the fans have protested plenty over the decades. It only became not the Rangers way when the mhanks took it to another level and we all suddenly claimed you would never catch us doing that.