We won't go up this season.

EatDolphins

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is only November and we are 9 points behind in the league. Realistically we wont beat the tims in the league cup so by this time next week the only competition we have that we at this moment look capable of winning could be the petrofac, disgraceful. I dont expect us to beat Kilmarnock. Be lucky if 20k turn out next sunday. Dire dire times and we have one man and one man only to blame.

Your right of course, it's only November and we're further adrift of the top than anyone would have imagined. Can you explain to me what will change for the better to see us go top?

Yip.

People going on about all this no surrender birthday card pish need to wake the fuck up and face the music.

What evidence is there that we will not drop more points this season? Hearts are unbeaten and have played at Ibrox and Easter Road already…. Where are they going to drop points? They were missing three of their best players on Saturday and still disposed of us with ease.

People might prefert to tap their feet and whistle a wee no surrender tune but is that going to take us up to the premiership?

Reality or blind faith? Reality every time as that’s what we need. When is enough enough? It’s 9 points now but that could and probably will increase in the near future looking at what’s gone on so far.

But aye NO Surrender n aw that…..

Daly, though, insists the players need to stand up for their manager and said: “Once we go out on the park, we need to provide performances and wins.

“The last couple of weeks we’ve not done that, so we need to start doing it for the manager to start helping him out.

“All the boys really like the manager and the coaching staff.

“You have to look close to home as players and ask ourselves, ‘are we doing enough to help him out when we go out there?’.

“Obviously, the red card, hasn’t helped him.

“That’s not me saying I think Smudger (Steven Smith) has let us down, he hasn’t. He’s just unfortunate.

“Steven has gone to win the ball and he’s slightly late. In this day and age you seem to get red cards for tackles like that.

“Ally just told us that we needed to win the game.

“It was a big match and he said we must win the bigger fixtures this year. Unfortunately we’ve not got the right result.

“He set us out with our tactics and they were working quite well. But that red card decision puts us up against it.”

Was never a given for me. It was obvious from the beginning the Budgie had got it right. She paid most of the staff off, reduced the outgoings, then started rebuilding, taking on good people in good positions who then made good quality signings.

This.

Remember getting labelled a Hertz lover because I said they wouldn't be as easy as some thought.

Well ahead by Xmas, win league by 10 to 15 points they said.

They're not great, but have gone about their business so much better both on and off the park.

Getting rid of McCoist is our best hope of getting promoted this season and back on track.

I agree with OP, we wont catch Hearts, they'll probably beat us the next two times we play them, wouldnt be suprised if we drop points to the HIVS too. And if theres one thing that Ally has proven to us is that he and his players will bottle it every big game, every time the pressures on we bottle it so I severely doubt we'll get up via playoffs if we even make playoffs.

Ally is a dud and has failed time and again in a humiliating manner, his substitutions on saturday showed his utter incompetence as a manager, we were playing well even with 10 men until Ally had a chance to change things then his tactics fucked us.

There will be 10-15,000 at Ibrox for the Killie game if were lucky, this is destroying our club. Ally - Please please please just fuck off.

Just go now.

Your right of course, it's only November and we're further adrift of the top than anyone would have imagined. Can you explain to me what will change for the better to see us go top?

I wish I could but football is a funny old game and I bet there are a few twists n turns still to come. That's the thing about supporting this great club it's harder than it has ever been right now, the mark of our support will be tested to the limits, poor crowds, white flags and negativity is exactly what we don't need right now. Sadly it is easier to go down that route than sit at Ibrox/home/pub watching mccoists poor brand of football than trying to be positive. You can see that on here as a small sample. The minute you respond positively the abuse starts. I choose to support my team in a positive fashion others don't. That's just the way at the moment. But what I do know is that our team will be strong, buoyant and hungry again that is for sure.

It is an utter disgrace when you look at the amount of money we have spent/wasted, the experience our squad has, and the opposition we are playing, to think that we are all clinging to a prayer that Hearts fuck up. Rangers, in the 2nd tier, are having to rely on the hope that a relegated and decimated hearts squad do us a favour by dropping points. Fucking ridiculous.

Anyone who wants Ally to stay clearly doesnt remember what it used to mean to support the Rangers, we should never accept this, we should be hammering these diddy teams not shiting it from fucking hearts and alloa.

If not taken literally, what Donald Findlay said was correct - this isnt the same fucking Rangers, we're a shadow of our former self.

(tu)

You weren't alone in that, most of us thought this would be the case as did everyone else...just look at the odds at the start of the season. No one expected this despite us being a poor side.

We cannot take the risk of not going up, we simply might not survive what that may mean financially to our club.

A decision needs to be made and very soon on our manager, it seems we all want the one thing but those in charge may not know our feelings...do we make this feeling very vocal at games? I think it might be time now.

(tu)

We need a change just to try and keep pace. Some people are saying that a 9 point lead is "easy" to overturn, but it's not even with a change in management. That's a big gap and it's rare at any of level of football that teams turn that sort of gap around and we will be no different.

We need to get somebody in for the short term who can do what a lot of international managers do - get us well organised, disciplined & hard to beat. All this stuff about a manager who will have free flowing football and a youth philosophy needs to be put to one side for now because we are in a battle to go up and if we don't achieve it it could very well be the end of club.

I wish I could but football is a funny old game and I bet there are a few twists n turns still to come. That's the thing about supporting this great club it's harder than it has ever been right now, the mark of our support will be tested to the limits, poor crowds, white flags and negativity is exactly what we don't need right now. Sadly it is easier to go down that route than sit at Ibrox/home/pub watching mccoists poor brand of football than trying to be positive. You can see that on here as a small sample. The minute you respond positively the abuse starts. I choose to support my team in a positive fashion others don't. That's just the way at the moment. But what I do know is that our team will be strong, buoyant and hungry again that is for sure.

There's positive and there's being realistic though.

This journey was an ideal opportunity not only to rebuild the football side of things, but bring in new fans who will be the core of the support in 10/20 years time. I can't get my kid interested in the pish football we play, he would rather watch F1 or WWE.

The TV crews from abroad were all over our story at the start, where are they now?

They probably passed away with boredom watching the highlights of the match on the flight home.

I can't believe people couldn't see this at the start of the season,I said hearts would win the league,I thoughtwe would finish second

But I'm beginning to doubt that now.the only game that surprised me this season was hibs at home I thought we would beat these

Tossers easily,and they played us off the park.how could we win a league with a clueless manager,and 3rd rate players in the team?

Still a long long way to go.

I am not as confident as I was, but we are only a third of the way into the season, and there are still over 20 league game to go.

I still think we have what it takes to win a playoff, and win the league. It's a massive task now though, 9 points is a large gap but far from uncatchable.

Yes we still have the optimists who say we will still win this league, there always will be. Optimism is one thing, reality is something totally different.

Say what you like about hertz, but they have gone about things in a better way than we have.

One of their fans bought the Club, ours didn't.

They had a clear out and rebuilt, we didn't.

Their rookie manager has no favourites and appears to get the best out of his players, ours doesn't.

Their rookie manager uses tactics, ours doesn't.

Their rookie manager shouts at players, pointing out what to do, ours doesn't.

They don't waste money having players who don't get a game, we do.

Admittedly, they are no great shakes, but they're 9 points ahead, through teamwork and a desire, something which is totally lacking in our team. All our footballing deficiencies are down to our management team (why do we need 3) and there has been no change from these deficiencies in the last 2 1/2 seasons. We have dropped far too many points in that time against mediocre teams and learned nothing. A lot of folk learn from their mistakes, but not these 3 wise numpties, it's the same old every week.

Still a long long way to go.

I am not as confident as I was, but we are only a third of the way into the season, and there are still over 20 league game to go.

I still think we have what it takes to win a playoff, and win the league. It's a massive task now though, 9 points is a large gap but far from uncatchable.

I agree but we have somewhat put ourselves behind the eight ball.

Yip.

People going on about all this no surrender birthday card pish need to wake the fuck up and face the music.

What evidence is there that we will not drop more points this season? Hearts are unbeaten and have played at Ibrox and Easter Road already…. Where are they going to drop points? They were missing three of their best players on Saturday and still disposed of us with ease.

People might prefert to tap their feet and whistle a wee no surrender tune but is that going to take us up to the premiership?

Reality or blind faith? Reality every time as that's what we need. When is enough enough? It's 9 points now but that could and probably will increase in the near future looking at what's gone on so far.

But aye NO Surrender n aw that…..

We cant even beat Alloa, amazes me how many people say we'll catch Hearts and that there is nothing to panic about.