***The Official Alloa vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

Petrofac Training Cup Semi final.

Wednesday, 7.30pm kick-off, Live on BBC Alba.

A chance to put right our last two results against Alloa and book our place in the final. If we play like we did today, we should walk it.

Simonson

McGregor

Mohsni

McCulloch

Wallace (If fit, if not Foster)

Aird

Law

Black

MacLeod

Boyd

Clark

4-0 Rangers.

I would rest the likes of Miller and Macleod.

Play Clark, Templeton and some others who haven't had the game time. It's a long Season and we've already played a lot of games.

Let's use our squad for rotation instead of just injuries for once.

Agreed I don't give a shit about this trophy now.

The League is priority over this.

play our best team and win a cup. the league title is gone now we won't pull back the lead Hearts have on us even doe Celtic made them look like a pub team today.

What a load of shite. They are only nine points clear. That can be made up in three games, so it's far from over.

Since you mentioned the scum beating them today, the fact is that Hearts getting a heavy home defeat could help us, as it could dent their confidence.

play our best team and win a cup. the league title is gone now we won't pull back the lead Hearts have on us even doe Celtic made them look like a pub team today.

Half agree with you.

I do think we should play our best team and go full out to win the cup , but I wouldn't say the league is over yet. Certainly not as confident as I was at the start of the season , but if we can show consistency in the type of performance we saw today then I'm hopeful.

I'm no sure we can beat this team. What with their packed defence and the way they kick anything with a blue shirt on, and their ability to break out while we have all our players up trying to force a hole in their defence. I hope I'm wrong and although this is a shitey cup, they fact is, if we don't win it after 3 goes will not be forgotten by opposition fans for years and years.

What a load of shite. They are only nine points clear. That can be made up in three games, so it's far from over.

Since you mentioned the scum beating them today, the fact is that Hearts getting a heavy home defeat could help us, as it could dent their confidence.

Also means they've only got the league to worry about.

Be interesting to see what happens to our form in the run up to Feb 1st.

Who knows, we might even draw them again this afternoon!

I think alot of players after last game deserve the same again please treatment.

Boyd and Clark upfront for me.

Also agree a rest for Macleod especially if that knock he took towards the end of game has gave him any inflation or bruising.

Simonsen

McGregor Mohsni McCulloch Foster

Aird Law Black Shiels

Boyd Clark