turn £10 into £1000 challenge

showtime69

anybody ever tried one of these?

noticed a page on facebook that got one up a couple of weeks ago and started another last week and are only 2 or 3 bets away from doing it again

cant remember the name of the page but they post their selections up and have people following them

they also got a 25/1 accy up yesterday

thinking of giving it a go.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be able to handle losing 400 odd quid on one bet. I was raging at myself for losing 80 on fucking Man UTD against Swansea at the start of the season :anguish:

Way I look at it mate is it's only really £25 yer losing. Easier said than done tae be fair though.

Bit harsh, no? You said "can't remember the name of the page," someone posts a link to the page and you call him a smartarse? <cr>

it was a link to the facebook log in page not the betting page

i wasnt aking for the page, i was asking if anybody had tried the challenge

it was a link to the facebook log in page not the betting page

i wasnt aking for the page, i was asking if anybody had tried the challenge

I put in my login, was directed to the page you were talking about. Whatever you were 'aking' for, I don't think the other poster did anything to deserve you being a dick.

this is my thinking on it aswell, i think id get so far and then bottle it

Up until recently, I had actually been doing a similar thing. Picking one or two games or maybe the early game on the Saturday, putting 10 or 20 on it and if it came in, picking a 3 o clock kick off and before you know it you have about 60 70 quid which is better than nothing if you started with a tenner! Better than picking 8 teams and one lets you down as that seems to happen to me all the time :anguish::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No worth it, I did the same sort of thing a few weeks back. Started off with a fiver, put it on a 5 fold and won 40 quid. Then i stuck that on a treble for 130, then put that on a double and lost it with Barcas defeat against Celta Vigo, was spewing lol

It's all psychology. Had they games veen on simultaneously it would've just been another bust acca and you've gad thought nothing of it. These "challenges" are just slow burning accas.

It's all psychology. Had they games veen on simultaneously it would've just been another bust acca and you've gad thought nothing of it. These "challenges" are just slow burning accas.

Not really.. In a normal acca u put on one stake, that never changes.

In this kind of challange, you put on several stakes, ie the winnings from the last bet, so I don't think 'slow burning acca' is accurate

I spoke to a boy that is high up in bet365 about these sites.

Most of the bets will come in but every so often they deliberately get one wrong. The links they post on Facebook for bet365, betfair etc, when someone places a bet using those links, when they lose, the person who operates the Facebook page get a certain percentage of the loss from the betting company.

This is why they use the £10 to £5000-£10000 scheme, first few bets come in and everyone thinks it's working however it just means when they get one wrong, even more money is lost to the bookie/given to the person who writes the page.

Ive used FFT a few times. I saw him do two straight challenges but since I joined he hasnt. He was one bet away there midweek but he chased it too much and did a treble which Celtic fucked. £480 on, £1000+ back.

Started yesterday with £20 and upto £84 but Ive done two of my own bets in between his. He just put up bet 4 so i've stuck my money on that. I think you could safely make about 50-60 a week doing this, even if you started with a tenner. Thats an extra £200 a month for you to play with. Much better than putting on daft 8 team accas and one team letting you down all the time which seems to be the case! :lol:

I started doing this yesterday, put a tenner in my account had an inplay double on and then Hibs -2 got upto £72 including the tenner, so put £62, keeping my original £10 in my account, on Liverpool -1 which obviously never came in. I think if you're smart about your betting you can build the bets up pretty comfortably.

Started again tonight, starting with over 2.5 in the Lazio-Fiorentina game, 1-0 inside 6 mins.