turn £10 into £1000 challenge

showtime69

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to try this with my own bets today with a £25 start. Here's how it's gone so far.

25 pounds......... Over 1.5 goals in games involving Central Coast and Brisbane Roar.............. Returned 40.74

40.74.................. Over 1.5 goals in games with Rangers, Chelsea and Liverpool ...................... Returned 92.86

92.86.................. over 2.5 first half goals in Chelsea game (it was 2-0 at time of bet)................. Returned 145.92

145.92................ Chelsea to win (with score at 2-2).................................................................... Returned 267.52

267.52................ Barcelona to win............................................................................................... Returned 441.41 (now taken back my 25 quid stake leaving 416.41)

416.41................ Palmeiros to beat Sao Bernardo (to return 694.02 if it comes in. Its currently HT and 0-0)

lets see what happens

Finished 1-0 Palmeiros...694.02 to go on first bet tomorrow

I spoke to a boy that is high up in bet365 about these sites.

Most of the bets will come in but every so often they deliberately get one wrong. The links they post on Facebook for bet365, betfair etc, when someone places a bet using those links, when they lose, the person who operates the Facebook page get a certain percentage of the loss from the betting company.

This is why they use the £10 to £5000-£10000 scheme, first few bets come in and everyone thinks it's working however it just means when they get one wrong, even more money is lost to the bookie/given to the person who writes the page.

Do you not see the flaw in this that says he's talking pish?

These challenges rely on using your winnings from the previous bet only. so a tenner in, win a few bets and get it up to say 3 grand which you then lose. If the bookie is then giving a portion of this to the guy running the page where are they making their money from, given in real terms all the punter has lost is a tenner?

Good advice guys..... £1000 banked. Im off to New Zealand next February so that's in the kitty.£353.34 ready for next bet.That's going to be Over 1.5 goals in Braintree Town v AFC TelfordReturns £454.29

Well in again

Good luck buddy!

We could maybe make this a wee trend to liven up the betting section?

I'll start one on friday too fuck it lol

Next Tuesday for me. I will be honest and say I will be doing a 10 to 500 though, holiday coming up etc