turn £10 into £1000 challenge

showtime69

Next Tuesday for me. I will be honest and say I will be doing a 10 to 500 though, holiday coming up etc

I think it will be good to get each others info etc there will be cracking bets we may overlook

Mate a might do the same on the 1st one £835 on a bet would have my arse drapped :lol:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be good to get each others info etc there will be cracking bets we may overlook

Mate a might do the same on the 1st one £835 on a bet would have my arse drapped :lol:

Aye my arse would collapse over 300. I once had a 250 ew bet on a horse and I could barely watch

Do you just stick to football mate? Or do you scope a few other markets?

For stuff like this I stick to footy.

I bet some horses too, but I'm a novice on that really and follow the tips of mrwin, blueoysterbar and some others on here....they are far more knowledgeable and better tipsters than I.

Its been good fun guys.....and the original stake went back into my account early on so really its just 'playing'. I'll certainly be doing another after this run ends.(1-0 after 19 mins)(1-1 after 40 mins)

:-))

id be fucking beeling if a lost like 600 or that if i get to 100 ahll take back 50 and keep going :lol:

Quite right mate, when I do mine either Saturday or Tuesday if I reach 300 I'll take 100 out and keep going that way. I'd be a mess with 1200 on something :lol:

slowly slowly catches the monkey....................(and gets the holiday paid)

well done.......

as a poker player once told me...you don't have to play every hand.

take your stake back out as soon as....and play with the bookies money....then bank it.