Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

Still a few days to go yet,I will honestly be disgusted if this isn't close to a sell out.

I agree mate. I know we have had a tough time recently, but I honestly find it hard to believe the lack of interest in this game. Hate to say it, but the Tims would have sold this out for one of their own. Quite frankly it's embarassing! Come on guys, get these tickets bought, It's hardly expensive, and he was a great servant for us who now finds himself in a horrible sitution.

I picked Fernando up at the airport today and he can't wait for the game

On Sunday. He will be doing a press release at Ibrox tomorrow and don't miss him on rocksport radio 6 o'clock Thursday night you can down load this too your app.

How are the ticket sales looking now mate?

I picked Fernando up at the airport today and he can't wait for the game

On Sunday. He will be doing a press release at Ibrox tomorrow and don't miss him on rocksport radio 6 o'clock Thursday night you can down load this too your app.

Excellent news. (tu)

On another note - what's the score with match programmes / merchandising / charity collections at Ibrox on the day.

I'm not wanting to do any :D - just wondering if there's official stuff we should be looking out for that will further support the cause.

Is it case of ordering online then collecting tickets before kickoff?

Once you get to the checkout bit on the website you have a drop down menu that gives the option of post or collect. Obviously at this stage it will be collect!

Or if you phone say to the person you want to collect.

Looks like the organisers are a little concerned about ticket sales, judging by how many times Barry says he hopes fans turn out in this interview. He says he's heard it's 23 or 24 000 sold atm.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8387-legends-urge-fans-to-back-fernando

The rate of sales today seems to be good, though.

Just a thought... if you plan to go, getting a ticket the next day or two might be better. Could be busy for PATG on Sunday. But if you do decide on PATG (if PATG is announced) go nice and early!

Once you get to the checkout bit on the website you have a drop down menu that gives the option of post or collect. Obviously at this stage it will be collect!

Or if you phone say to the person you want to collect.

If he orders them today, he will still have time for Postal delivery - just.

If they don't arrive in time (but they will), he can then just go to the ticket office for replacements.