Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

I don't get to many games these days but will be up for this one. I’ve chosen to collect mine – the email says pick up at least 2 hours prior to kick off – will I still be OK to turn up at 1PM and get them though?

I’ve never collected on the day of the game, I’m not sure how busy it’s likely to be.

I don't get to many games these days but will be up for this one. I’ve chosen to collect mine – the email says pick up at least 2 hours prior to kick off – will I still be OK to turn up at 1PM and get them though?

I’ve never collected on the day of the game, I’m not sure how busy it’s likely to be.

You can but I'd guess on large queues for this one because lots of people are leaving it late. I'd get there as early as possible if I were you.

Once you get to the checkout bit on the website you have a drop down menu that gives the option of post or collect. Obviously at this stage it will be collect!

Or if you phone say to the person you want to collect.

I'll collect rather than risk the post at this time.

Last season I went pay at the the gate for the Airdrie game in the cup and had to queue for about 45 minutes, and there was only about 22,000 at that game.

BF & CF are selling out nicely. :21:

I imagine all bottom tiers will be full and top tiers may be opened for PATG, I'm now estimating around 35-40k for this.

Yeah, beginning to look like it. I reckon there's a wee chance they might even open another section for sales from tomorrow. The Broomy rear, Copland rear or the away corner.

Feeling much more positive about this now!

If you've bought them beforehand, you don't go to the Ticket Office, you go to the Collection Booth next to it.

The queue here is never slow, because it's just people saying their name and collecting an envelope. A couple of minutes max.

The website is busy the now and a queueing system has initiated. Great sign!!!

If it was 28k at 5pm as superally07 says, and it was 17k at 5pm on the 19th, as I said, then that equals 3,600 tickets per day over the last three days.

If the website is now queuing, then sales must now be exceeding that level.

So by that estimate, pre-match sales could be as much as 37k.

If it was 28k at 5pm as superally07 says, and it was 17k at 5pm on the 19th, as I said, then that equals 3,300 tickets per day over the last three days.

If the website is now queuing, then sales must now be exceeding that level.

So by that estimate, pre-match sales could be as much as 37k.

I wouldn't be surprised now if the rate of sales went up a bit further tomorrow and if it hit 40k or above. That would be great. Fingers crossed.

If you've bought them beforehand, you don't go to the Ticket Office, you go to the Collection Booth next to it.

The queue here is never slow, because it's just people saying their name and collecting an envelope. A couple of minutes max.

Cheers mate! :D