Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

What capacity are the Broomloan and Copland rears? Around 4k each?

4-5k mate...they will easily sell.

This reminds me of the AC Milan Legends match, they had to open extra sections etc such was the demand...we could conceivably be looking at a full house on Sunday...and rightly so!!

Can't log in to buy online, forgot my password but it won't let me renew it so I tried to re-register and I'm getting a message saying my email address is already registered. Just going to go over tomorrow and get them bought.

Phone them during office hours and they'll sort your log in mate. (tu)

Can't log in to buy online, forgot my password but it won't let me renew it so I tried to re-register and I'm getting a message saying my email address is already registered. Just going to go over tomorrow and get them bought.

Phone the hotline mate. Open to 9pm.

Really hope they open up the Club Deck from tomorrow for online sales, then make the rest of the Copland and Broomloan available on the day. Would be a shame if parts of the ground were closed for an occasion like this. I've faith in the fans that we'll get the numbers required to fill these stands.