Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

Well you can't buy in the Broomloan or Copland Rear. My guess would be for tickets to be sold at the gate.

My ST seat is gone already :(

ST seats are available to be sold until Wednesday. Your seat appears sold because it's held until Wednesday for you to buy it, I think.

Tickets are available from today Monday 8 December until Wednesday 10 December for season ticket holders only and from Thursday 11 December for public sale. Tickets are priced £12 for adults, £8 for concessions and £5 for children from the Rangers Ticket Centre, the Hotline on 0871 702 1972 (Option 1) and www.rangers.co.uk, and supporters will be able to see a host of footballing legends in action on the hallowed turf and pay their respects to Ricksen, who played 254 games for Rangers. Family tickets are also available for £30 for two adults and two children.

http://www.rangers.c...-match-date-set

Which probably means the rear of Copland and Broomy are open, just not available to the general public yet so as to fill the lower tiers faster. The website system doesn't always reflect all of what's available, I've noticed before.

So I'd bet you can purchase your ST in the Broomy and Copland rear. Anyone sitting there confirm this?

That's all you had to say Jamie. Not every thread has to have the manager brought into it. What are you gay for Ally or something? :pipe:

Ticket ordered. No Surrender Fernando!

Careful, wee Jamie will go greeting to admin if you are mean to him on the internet :anguish:

Would genuinely be disappointed if this isn't over 40k. No excuses to be had of boycotting because of the board or Ally, this day's all about supporting Fernando, raising funds and awareness of a horrible illness and the chance to see some Rangers legends and other stars of the game. Also ticket prices are reasonable for a change. Lets get Ibrox full for this!

Does anyone have a full list of everyone who will be playing? I've seen the players listed on the website but they haven't listed every single one. Is this because they haven't sorted it out or are they waiting to announce them later on to perhaps boost ticket sales?

I've opted for Main Rear, just behind the director's box. Might be some interesting folk in there on the night.

If you're buying online, and can afford it, remember to tick the "Rangers Charity Foundation £1 Donation" box, and the "I am eligible for Gift-Aid" box

Transaction Total

Tickets: £12.00

Booking Fee: £0.00

Web Sales Fee: £1.00

Charity Donation: £1.00

Total: £14.00

Ticket sales still very, very slow for this.

Come on Bears, don't let the general depression and apathy affect this game!!

Firstly for Ricksen.

But it'll also be a wee reminder of what once was and what can be again... if we support the club!!!! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless bump... again.

'Mon tae fuck, Bears. Pitiful ticket sales so far for a Rangers man that needs a boost.

Not to mention the chance to see some genuine Rangers legends (and some non-Rangers legends).

Have a word with yourselves and get the ticket (12 goddam pounds) bought.

Looks like only about 5 thousand tickets have been sold.

I know there's about 3 and a half weeks to go, but they've been on sale for 3 weeks.

I'm surprised that they haven't been snapped up more quickly.

Very sad if that's the sort of crowd we're heading for, attendances are poor at the moment for various reasons but I'd have hoped this sort of one off game would be a different.

Very sad if that's the sort of crowd we're heading for, attendances are poor at the moment for various reasons but I'd have hoped this sort of one off game would be a different.

Aint looking good mate...

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T15I04&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=

I'd have thought people could put aside the general malaise that surrounds the club just now and back this game.

It actually makes me worried in a wider sense if we can no longer get up for a game like this.

Hopefully things will pick up.

Aint looking good mate...

http://www.rangers.t...ampaign=&type=H

I'd have thought people could put aside the general malaise that surrounds the club just now and back this game.

It actually makes me worried in a wider sense if we can no longer get up for a game like this.

Hopefully things will pick up.

I think boycotts are a disgrace generally, but if that is playing a part it really should be emphasised that the board don't receive a penny from this game.