Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

Despite the falling over...it just showed how brave and how much of a fighter the guy is...he wouldn't let the disease stop him from taking kick off and that says everything about the man for me.

So proud to have been there and show my support but fighting back the tears was and is still difficult.

That video was tough viewing but fills you with pride to be a Rangers fan, that's what our club is all about, no surrender Fernando.

Had to work today so missed the full game, can it be watched back on RTV?

Aye but think they're charging £5 for more money to go to Fernando etc.

Thanks for posting that.

greetin my fuckin eyes out watchin that, so is billy.keep fighting fernando, look at who is in yer corner when yer feelin down and out, the best support in the world will both love ye and kick yer arse to fight back.

this is a day, caanae even type for greetin so sorry for mistakes, when I look In the mirror and love the fact that a true blue billy boy is lookin back at me, snivelling like my big wean I the livi g room.

No Surrender

Rab

Eck teaching him the valuable lesson of why not to play players out of position :wink:

:lol:

Aye, that must be it (tu)

Also, on a side note, is Pedro Ricksen Fernando's brother? I take it he never played professionally?

On a side side note, where the current crop of players in the top tier of the main stand? Seen a group of lads up there from the govan rear but could've been anyone (tu)

Absolutely fucking brilliant to see 40k+ at Ibrox today for Fernando. Managed to keep it together through the full 90 but the speech at the end floored me. Tragic to see what he's going through and I hope he finds some comfort in that the whole Rangers family is behind him.

No surrender Fernando Ricksen!!

People ran to his aid it really was a pitiful sight it looked like he was in real pain

That's what l saw and it was heart breaking but on the subway home a old guy l was talking to about it said it was all a kiddy on, so thought maybe l read it wrong or had missed something.

That's what l saw and it was heart breaking but on the subway home a old guy l was talking to about it said it was all a kiddy on, so thought maybe l read it wrong or had missed something.

The guy could barely walk to the centre circle FFS, to even suggest that is fucking low.

Just in from game, very emotional but glad we all made the effort for one of our own.

Well done the family that is Rangers.

We now have to do it more often and judging by today we will be back at the top sooner rather than later.

Bring it on

Just back from game, had to go for few pints after that.

Proud and heart-broken at same time..Just glad I was there to lend support to Fernando.

Tears in my eyes at the end as he was carried around the park by other players.

As the banner read- NO SURRENDER RICKSEN we are all with you.

Took the wee man to his first game today, he loved it up till the part the game started, said l was singing to loud and when we scored our first 2 he jumped out his skin. Next time l wont go in a hour before kick off, doh.

Great turn out and nice to see some off my heros again, day off mixed emotions but just about managed to hold it togther.

Ditto mate

today reiterated how great it is to be part of this extended family we so gravitate to!! i defy any of us to deny were didnt have a lump in our throats!! we truly are the people!!

my son was pissed off by 1.45 and the hold up didnt help, everyone around me especially the boys and girls from calder with the sandy jardine flag in CR2 tried to cajole him but to no avail, only lasted 70mins, next time he is left in the center shopping with his Mum!!

The guy could barely walk to the centre circle FFS, to even suggest that is fucking low.

He was a good age, l'm sure he never ment anything by it. l was away back in Copland rear row bb and l could see how much pain he was in, like l said it was heart breaking.