Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

it was me that put the game together , i approached rangers about hosting the game,

its me that put the 2 teams together ,the dinner, and the hospitality packages,

Really? Smashing. Good effort, my man.

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

The RM Teddy Bears' Fund has purchased 24 tickets. (tu)

The tickets have been donated to the Quarriers Stopover Supported Accomodation Service (Pollokshaws Road) so that all 14 residents can attend (along with some staff, and the youngsters in their two outreach programmes, who also wanted to go. They're over the moon. (tu)

Actually, I spoke too soon. I messed the order up and it didn't go through. :(

Don't worry though, The Ticket Office will sort it all out for us on Monday. (tu)

As I've just posted on the Sponsors' Fund discussion thread, the various RM Funds will be buying a total of 59 tickets on Monday.

And we'll be buying all the best seats that are left - so you'd better get in before us!

Here's the details...

Fernando Ricksen Testimonial Match Tickets

So I put the word out to Erskine, Combat Stress and Quarriers that we had tickets available for the Fernando Ricksen game.

The response has been better than expected...

Erskine:

Unfortunately the match is at the exact same time as the Erskine Burns Supper Celebrations, which is a major event in the Erskine Calendar, usually attended by all. :(

But despite that, there are still a few Veterans who would much rather be at our party than theirs. :21:

So the RM Erskine Lunch Fund will provide the 13 tickets needed to the 3 homes. (6 Veterans, 6 Carers, 1 Driver. Erskine Mains, Erskine Bishopton, Erskine Glasgow)

cost: £138 - RM Erskine Lunch Fund

Combat Stress

The Residents (and staff) of Hollybush House were delighted with our offer, and this game seems to have captured their imagination.

They put a list round and it came back with 23 names on it. (it's a 25 bed hospital!)

So virtually the whole hospital will be at Ibrox that day :21: - burglars take note.

(They also have a couple of new residents coming in next week, so we'll give them 25 for now, and more if they need them)

cost: £300 - RM Sponsors' Ticket Fund

Quarriers Stopover

As mentioned above, we'll be providing 24 tickets to Quarriers Stopover for all 14 Residents plus another group they work closely with (I forget exactly, I'll get the details later) plus some staff.

So again, burglars take note - another empty building. :21:

cost: £288 - RM Teddy Bears' Fund

So in total, RM Fund Donors will be providing 62 tickets for the game (or maybe a few more)

Total cost: £726

And of course, all proceeds from those ticket sales will be going to Fernando's 4 charities.

(tu)

When I was buying my ticks last week there was zero availability in the Main Front, surely it's not closed so is it sold out completely?

It looks like that's the case. They've started selling alot more tickets in the Main Rear, suggesting the Front is chock-a-block.

I'll think about it but never been on the motorway since passing last year and my car would be pretty slow

The motorway is the easiest place to drive. Genuinely. Couple of practices and you'll be fine. :pipe: