***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

Friday 7:45pm kick-off, live on BT Sport.

Simonson

Foster

McGregor

McCulloch

Wallace (if fit)

Aird

Black

Law

Templeton

Daly

Clark

That's the team I'd pick. Boyd and Miller upfront together hasn't worked all season and McGregor really needs to play at CB. Hopefully Wallace is back for this too.

Friday 7:45pm kick-off, live on BT Sport.

Simonson

Foster

McGregor

McCulloch

Wallace (if fit)

Aird

Black

Law

Templeton

Daly

Clark

That's the team I'd pick. Boyd and Miller upfront together hasn't worked all season and McGregor really needs to play at CB. Hopefully Wallace is back for this too.

I'd probably go with that too but I think it'll be exactly the same side as Saturday (unless Wallace is fit) and the same subs made at exactly the same time.

Looking forward to this as got my work day/night and it's a free bar. In saying that it starts at 1pm so I'll be lucky to see the game. Chance to put a bit of pressure on Hearts with a victory so hopefully the team don't fuck up ala Alloa!

I agree that Boyd/Miller isn't working and there's no signs that it will in the future. I think we'll be very, very lucky to win this one with the lack lustre displays we've been giving of late. Probably die of boredom before Ally changes anything.

QOS have played the better stuff and played us off the park most times we've come up against them.

Clark will have something to prove so I'd start with him and Miller up top. A win is a must here, as much as I want some silky, free flowing football I'd settle for a Moshni scuff from a yard out. Need to keep the pressure on, if we lose any of these two big games (hibs and QOS) and hearts continue their unbeaten run, the title is long gone I'm afraid to say, it's already looking that way now, but I'll be optimistic.

QOS away

Livi home

Hibs away

Dumbarton home

Alloa away (christ)

Hearts home..

We really need 12-15 points out of those 5 games until we take on Hearts at Ibrox for it to matter, 12 points might not be enought tbf, hope they pick up a draw and a defeat and suddenly the Ibrox tie has a bit of meaning again (tu)

Anyone know the Hearts 5 games before the game at Ibrox?

2-0 . Nicky law first scorer in the last 15 mins . Boring. Shite football , usual display. Same struggling out of form players starting. 2 strikers being replaced by 2,strikers 70+ min. Sheils off for temps on 60 mins . Late late second goal. McCoist says we were fantastic . The fans don't agree

Our record under Ally against QotS.

2-2 (Lost on Penalties), 3-0, 4-2 (coming back from 2-1 down).

That 2-2 game they walked all over us. I can't recall the 3-0, probably because we were pish and I've wiped it from my memory... the 4-2 game was a great comeback, but again, they played some good stuff that first half, I seem to recall relief rather than any satisfaction from that win.

I'll take ant of those wins on Friday. I think the Raith away game this year was a Friday night was it not? Maybe all our players save the good performances for a friday night

QOS have played the better stuff and played us off the park most times we've come up against them.

Clark will have something to prove so I'd start with him and Miller up top. A win is a must here, as much as I want some silky, free flowing football I'd settle for a Moshni scuff from a yard out. Need to keep the pressure on, if we lose any of these two big games (hibs and QOS) and hearts continue their unbeaten run, the title is long gone I'm afraid to say, it's already looking that way now, but I'll be optimistic.

QOS away

Livi home

Hibs away

Dumbarton home

Alloa away (christ)

Hearts home..

We really need 12-15 points out of those 5 games until we take on Hearts at Ibrox for it to matter, 12 points might not be enought tbf, hope they pick up a draw and a defeat and suddenly the Ibrox tie has a bit of meaning again (tu)

Anyone know the Hearts 5 games before the game at Ibrox?

Scottish Championship

v

Sat 13 Dec 15:00 Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 20 Dec 15:00 Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 27 Dec 15:00

January 2015

Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 3 Jan 12:45 Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 10 Jan 15:00

Read Hearts fan say QOS were the best footballing side he's seen at Tyncastle this season so dont be surprised if they have a lot of the ball. Nicky clark to start and score 1-0 Rangers

Scottish Championship

v

Sat 13 Dec 15:00 Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 20 Dec 15:00 Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 27 Dec 15:00

January 2015

Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 3 Jan 12:45 Show Scottish Championship

v

Sat 10 Jan 15:00

Read Hearts fan say QOS were the best footballing side he's seen at Tyncastle this season so dont be surprised if they have a lot of the ball. Nicky clark to start and score 1-0 Rangers

Cant see them really dropping points in any of those :(

Cowden away on a tight, narrow, bobbly pitch will be tricky. Same goes for Alloa and Dumbarton, tricky, hard ties but they have enough to see them through.

Hibs at home they could get turned over, Hibs play the better stuff but they've got a voodoo over them when playing Hearts. We need to beat their points total over these 5 games. Possible, but unlikely.

Last game of the season is v Hearts away I would take being 2 pts behind gong into that game. They are still haunted by throwing away the league in 86 so major botle crash is predicted and yet another title for the Bears on a final day of a season.

That's as good as a loss.

I doubt any of their team would know about 86 and some not even born.

We seems to bottle these types of games and one with that ammount of pressure on us I could see our players hiding and manager unable to change things.

Last game of the season is v Hearts away I would take being 2 pts behind gong into that game. They are still haunted by throwing away the league in 86 so major botle crash is predicted and yet another title for the Bears on a final day of a season.

McCoist win a crunch game? :lol: