***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

It's not even as complicated as what players we have, we have the strongest squad in the league by some distance. It's the clear lack of game plan and tactics from the dugout. The morale is lower than the few weeks post-admin.

To be fair Ally's tactics worked in football manager

They just don't give a fuck. Any of them. They can all fuck off. I hope somecunt smashes fuck out the lot of them. Half them could fucking die tomorrow and I would be happy.

Fucking useless wankers who don't give a fuck. Importers the lot of them and then you have chief imposter Mccoist sticking around for his payoff the fucking leech.

Fuming at that, fucking pathetic and an absolute disaster for the club. Go on Ally give us another excuse for your long ball gutless shite you fucking wank

League over

The reign of rangers worst ever manager must be at an end

What an embarrassment we are

The whole club is a fucking embarrassment

Ashley better get his finger out his fat arse and get some money pumped in or else fuck off and let someone else in

totally gutted

They just don't give a fuck. Any of them. They can all fuck off. I hope somecunt smashes fuck out the lot of them. Half them could fucking die tomorrow and I would be happy.

Fucking useless wankers who don't give a fuck. Importers the lot of them and then you have chief imposter Mccoist sticking around for his payoff the fucking leech.

Fuming at that, fucking pathetic and an absolute disaster for the club. Go on Ally give us another excuse for your long ball gutless shite you fucking wank

It's not even as complicated as what players we have, we have the strongest squad in the league by some distance. It's the clear lack of game plan and tactics from the dugout. The morale is lower than the few weeks post-admin.

Least post admin we had the fans willing to stick together and put money into the club.

This time we're more split than ever, will we be as willing to chip in again after the way our money was spunked first time round?

I'd say we're at our lowest. Death's door.

Hope this is this fuckwits last game,useless bastard of a manager and once again our support not once singing ally get tae fuck!!shocking!

I was going to tear into you for your OTT comment... Then I read this one...

That's a bit of a meltdown, mate. The club has been a shambles for four years, fuck sake. I am used to it now.