***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

It's not even as complicated as what players we have, we have the strongest squad in the league by some distance. It's the clear lack of game plan and tactics from the dugout. The morale is lower than the few weeks post-admin.

Thats whats gone wrong as its the biggest squad, most expensive squad or even the oldest squad in the league but not the strongest! QotS put out a squad tonight with a mix of experience and some decent youngsters brought thru their own youth system - both scorers were youngsters I think - who had great awareness of each other and were tactically spot on with getting the job done and had their manager continually prompting and giving instructions!! Hearts are stronger again with an even better mix but more youth and energy than any other squad in Scotland at the moment! What have we achieved in 3 years and 70 Million quid with the squad we have at Ibrox today????

I was going to tear into you for your OTT comment... Then I read this one...

That's a bit of a meltdown, mate. The club has been a shambles for four years, fuck sake. I am used to it now.

Aye it probably is. It's been 4 years coming. Fucking done with the lot of them. The most annoying thing is this fucking tears up apart but these cunts don't give a fuck and will be fine. They deserve their cunts kicked in and docked wages

One thing is for sure...Ally is in tears pretty much in his post match interview...he's hurting big time.

Not good enough. He should be man enough to admit he isnt good enough

No man is bigger than this club!!!

He has lost the dressing room there is noway some of these players are this bad (apart from moshni and aird who are honking)

I think that's a last post match interview from him

Have to agree m8 ,, going back to what you said earlier,,, it was plane to see in the post match interview that he almost broke down in tears early on,, actually thought he was going to at one point, glad he managed to pull it back,,,,, which just makes you even more pissed off that, that team couldn't raise their game tonight.

One thing is for sure...Ally is in tears pretty much in his post match interview...he's hurting big time.

I am hurting, too.

Ally has finally realised that he just does not have the managerial experience or talent to turn it around. He needs to hand over the reins and take a step away.

What did he say, mate?

What did he say, mate?

Just trying to hold back, he also publicly slated the players, the first time for 3 and a bit years.

He reckons something will come from the Board in a day or two. He also thanked the fans, usually means that's it

They just don't give a fuck. Any of them. They can all fuck off. I hope somecunt smashes fuck out the lot of them. Half them could fucking die tomorrow and I would be happy.

Fucking useless wankers who don't give a fuck. Importers the lot of them and then you have chief imposter Mccoist sticking around for his payoff the fucking leech.

Fuming at that, fucking pathetic and an absolute disaster for the club. Go on Ally give us another excuse for your long ball gutless shite you fucking wank

get a grip of yourself you plonker!