***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

Just trying to hold back, he also publicly slated the players, the first time for 3 and a bit years.

He reckons something will come from the Board in a day or two. He also thanked the fans, usually means that's it

Then he was saying he'll still be in charge and fighting for promotion. Utterly bizarre.

You can count me among those awake. I really can't fathom the lack of... anything... from most of these guys.

I think it was Craigan again who said you don't need coached into fighting for every ball, sprinting to close down every player and such.

Fight comes from within and too many of those imposters didn't give a fuck.

I am hurting, too.

Ally has finally realised that he just does not have the managerial experience or talent to turn it around. He needs to hand over the reins and take a step away.

Same mate, this is possibly the most hurt and lowest I've felt after a Rangers game in my lifetime.

I hope he decides to take himself out of the firing line but sadly I still sense some defiance in his voice that he will continue on.

He needs to do what's right for the club.

New manager and I think we will see a massive change in the players, well the ones that aren't dropped and shipped out.

We need a massive change OF players. This bunch are passed their play-by date. They have had 2 seasons of relative easy games against part-time opposition, they have grown flabby. We have now lost as many games (4) as QOTS. I can now see us going into the New Year 15 points behind. Sheesh! A repeat performance like that and we will be lucky to beat Livi.

I think it was Craigan again who said you don't need coached into fighting for every ball, sprinting to close down every player and such.

(tu) That's the unacceptable part. Every human has it in their heart to stand up and be counted in sport. Footballers (at big clubs) these days have no professional pride.

It's not even as complicated as what players we have, we have the strongest squad in the league by some distance. It's the clear lack of game plan and tactics from the dugout. The morale is lower than the few weeks post-admin.

We do not have by far the strongest squad in this division. You've been duped

Whoever comes in as manager ought to make players read the comments on these forums. The ship has sailed for Ally,he did what he could and was a rock after admin, but now players have to step up, not least for their own careers. At the moment I wouldnt hire them as a subutteoteam.

Aye but mate the manager has to take responsibilty, its how it goes always has been always will be, guaranteed if for example Walter took temporary charge the players would be ten times better in every aspect, mccoist has proper lost it

Can you tell me what the fuck there was to laugh about?

your right mate, just after the first goal he was laughing his big fucking face aff, why was he laughing.they are all destroying this great football club, and they are getting away with it thats how theyre laughing, while the honest hard working supporter puts money in these fuckers are taking it out.i will keep on supporting and buying my season ticket because Rangers mean so much to me.but easdales tonight sickened me.along with the gutless fucking players on that park.

Whoever comes in as manager ought to make players read the comments on these forums. The ship has sailed for Ally,he did what he could and was a rock after admin, but now players have to step up, not least for their own careers. At the moment I wouldnt hire them as a subutteoteam.

Bad idea. They would be mortified to find out that the majority think that they are being held back by a clueless manager with no tactics. The buck would now pass to the 2nd best sqaud in Scotland.

It really is very simple. Sack McCoist tomorrow and call his bluff, see if he will sue us and try to take us into administration/ liquidation again.

To me if this was an old fashioned western Ally would be wearing a white hat the board black. Go on the Loan Ranger !