Sky Sources: McCoist Tenders Resignation

Put Kenny in temporary charge and open job up for applications..

Set a deadline of a fortnight then pick the correct candidate, not only to manage team, but someone who can overhaul footballing department..

McDowell? Or Miller?

Would be happy with Miller but it'll likely be Mcdowell ... But I agree with you. We should be opening it up to applications.

Tonight will be interesting, lets see what Ally has to say

He can fuck off. There's plenty of managers looking for work. What other walk of life do you get 12-24 month pay-offs? Time are changing.

Dont want to state the obvious, once we identify a new manager we arent in any position to dictate terms. Its a negotiation and you have to come and go until you reach an agreement that suits both parties

Trying hard not to pee my pants with excitement here.

As far as I have read, he wants to work his 12 months notice, so he plans on leaving us managerless this time next year in the top league or stranded in the Championship?

If he's walking withougt a pay off my respect for him will rocket back up, although he's waited a while.

If he's holding out for a pay off, well, I'll feel different.

he knows he wont work his notice, if he resigns he leaves taht day and a new manager is appointed. He then is paid for the next 12 months to be on gardening leave

Have I mistakenly wandered into kerrydale street? Some of the pish being spouted is beyond Rangers fans.

Lots of tims in here the day.

His time is up. Just accept it and move on. People putting the boot in when the chance arrives.............seen that before............

Do you make this 'mistake' often, Declan ?

McDowell? Or Miller?

Would be happy with Miller but it'll likely be Mcdowell ... But I agree with you. We should be opening it up to applications.

Tonight will be interesting, lets see what Ally has to say

Why on earth would you be happy with Miller? Seriously, why?????

As far as I have read, he wants to work his 12 months notice, so he plans on leaving us managerless this time next year in the top league or stranded in the Championship?

If he's walking withouut a pay off my respect for him will rocket back up, although he's waited a while.

Spot on , if he leaves now without taking anymore cash from the club he deserves respect .

he knows he wont work his notice, if he resigns he leaves taht day and a new manager is appointed. He then is paid for the next 12 months to be on gardening leave

He knows we can't afford to do that though, pay 2 managers?

I believe this isn't about results(just my opinion).

It's like he's saying "Well now's your chance? Sack me?"

Hopefully we get an official statement soon but did he not roast Charles Green for going to the papers on the day of a game, yet he resigns the day of one?

Another one to put in the McCoist book of Hypocrisy.

If he's walking withouut a pay off my respect for him will rocket back up, although he's waited a while.

This is purely my take on things:

McCoist has been asked by whoever is making decisions on the Board to resign. Ally has tendered his resignation but qualified it to reflect his contract being on a 12 month rolling basis. It's a game of bluff. Ally knows that there is a possibility of the club going into admin again next year, so he is calling the Boards bluff to sack him with 12 months money paid.

I suspect a spot of winter gardening leave.

'He wanted to take the Club back to the top League and he was on that way' :lol:

DJ you're full of baloney. Why is he sitting talking about the Rangers fans?

Just as good as when he never stands up for us on his Radio programme.

I can't listen to Derek Johnstone, it pains me that he is an ex Rangers player and gets to spout his crap over the radio. He offers no insight to football, Rangers or anything else for that matter. He talks mince!