Sign in to follow this  
Jama88

Sky Sources: McCoist Tenders Resignation

BBC Sport understands Rangers will reject Ally McCoist's letter of resignation. Most of the board are in London for the next 48 hours and no talks are planned.

Wonder why most of the board are in London?

I'm wondering if something else has happened that we are unaware of as yet

Although anticipating for quite a while now what would ultimately be his inevitable resignation, I still feel a wee bit sad that it has actually happened.

His downfall from fan adoration to the situation he now finds himself in, is as we all know is an indictment of the delay in him accepting his limited ability as a football manager.

On twitter:

@BBC Sportsround: BBC Sport understands Rangers will reject Ally McCoist's letter of resignation. Most of the board are currently in London, no talks planned.

Fucking hope this is a wind up

On twitter:

@BBC Sportsround: BBC Sport understands Rangers will reject Ally McCoist's letter of resignation. Most of the board are currently in London, no talks planned.

Fucking hope this is a wind up

Fuck the bbc

Ally thank you for being there and seeing us through ,but this is the Correct thing for all most Importantly the Club and Fans.

The Timing doesn't make sense ,but it sounds to me as someone has heard this and let lose too soon before tonight's Match.

Hmm with the amount of shysters and crooks over the last two years, I hope we're careful what we wish for here, at least McCoist was blue through and through, "oleum camino"

Take the latest developments with a huge pinch of salt,it is the BBC after all.

P.S Admins,get performance mode to fuck (OFFLINE) runs 10x better (tu)

Plus non members can't see us anymore.

get-naked-o.gif

Can only imagine DJ was referring to Wallace and Temps.

We wasted about £1m on Ortiz, Bedoya and McKay.

To be fair I know Ortiz and McKay both had great seasons with their previous clubs before signing

Hmm with the amount of shysters and crooks over the last two years, I hope we're careful what we wish for here, at least McCoist was blue through and through, "oleum camino"

Fuck the fire. We need a manager not a Rangers fan.

Yea, fuck what happens on the park, you're right mate.

Glad Ally's stopped all they suits making an arse of things.