Sky Sources: McCoist Tenders Resignation

Ok rumour I am hearing is he was called in last night and told there are going to be major cuts to the playing squad.

Apparently he will have to manage with much depleted squad next season and kicked off.

I cant back this up just what I've been told but would make sense. No way Ally would resign unless pushed in some way.

I hope this isnt true btw.

Ok rumour I am hearing is he was called in last night and told there are going to be major cuts to the playing squad.

Apparently he will have to manage with much depleted squad next season and kicked off.

I cant back this up just what I've been told but would make sense. No way Ally would resign unless pushed in some way.

The speech he should have heard after administration.

No offence but taxi driver rumors are the last thing we need at this moment in time.

All call it pish but he has been pushed towards this in some way.

Maybe he has got lost in Japan

A bit of a paradox because it both makes sense and doesn't make sense.

We need to make cuts to the playing squad because the attendances are down, we make cuts to the playing squad we're hardly going to increase the attendances.

If McCoist goes we get the chance to create some positivity and hope around the place again.

BBC in Rangers scoop shocker. How do they know what the board are planning?

No idea what's happening here, and I doubt the BBC have inside knowledge on a club that's banned the dirty bastards from Ibrox.

Baffled by the whole thing.

JamieG54 - Where'd you hear he wasn't on the bus? Looked through the thread and can't see anything else about it.