Sky Sources: McCoist Tenders Resignation

BBC in Rangers scoop shocker. How do they know what the board are planning?

No idea what's happening here, and I doubt the BBC have inside knowledge on a club that's banned the dirty bastards from Ibrox.

Baffled by the whole thing.

JamieG54 - Where'd you hear he wasn't on the bus? Looked through the thread and can't see anything else about it.

Stv have confirmed he is on the bus.

BBC in Rangers scoop shocker. How do they know what the board are planning?

No idea what's happening here, and I doubt the BBC have inside knowledge on a club that's banned the dirty bastards from Ibrox.

Baffled by the whole thing.

JamieG54 - Where'd you hear he wasn't on the bus? Looked through the thread and can't see anything else about it.

Media said only Durrant and Mcdowell got on the bus from MP with the players. Ally wasn't to be seen.

The worrying thing for me is that by offering his resignation Ally has forced the board to make a decision, something they are notoriously poor at. I expect this to remain unclear and drag on for some time.

On a positive note we should have 37,000 season ticket holders by xmas if Ally leaves, eh? :pipe:

He always said to think about the fans, as it's our club, well see while he's playing funny cunts with the board?

We're the dicks that want a decent structured team on the park and a club to support next season.

Either walk away or withdraw the resignation and stop the fucking circus you were quick to criticize before.

It's a sad thing to say, but I was very happy when I saw the headline that he had tendered his resignation due to the state the team is in. It was painfully obvious he wasn't up to the task after his first season in the spl, let alone the last few years of buying the leagues. At last he has made the right choice, but too late and at what cost?

He was tactically too naive and just isn't management material and I have no doubts he will walk into a cosy TV job earning just as much (if not more) than he was earning with us. The true cost to us is the fact he (and the club in general) has not taken the opportunity to build a squad and we should be going back up now with a well balanced team with an average age of say 24 that has had a few seasons thru the lower leagues to become a real force together with the ability for us to sell on and generate significant income to keep the cycle going!