Sky Sources: McCoist Tenders Resignation

I don't think he is playing games. He hasn't been the manager we wanted him to be but I still don't doubt his integrity or his love for Rangers.

If I'm wrong I will be gutted.

If he had any integrity or love for Rangers there would be no talk of this pay me my whole years contract to go now pish

He's resigning so he can spearhead another takeover attempt by Dave King. Immediately after said takeover Ally will be re-installed as the manager again.

You heard it here first.....

:lol:

A true fairytale ending - using the money he was paid in wages, sticks in straight back into the club.

I'd pish myself if that happened :lol: fans looking at each other in confusion, started playing some football under a new gaffer and he swoops in with King to wrestle the club back :lol

This tread is getting to be a self perpetuating never ending story, and no one is any further forward.

I think Ally has done the right thing, but now we hear the board are wanting to keep him. For financial purposes it would seem, because it can't be for football reasons. And the fact the crowds are low and getting lower makes you wonder what the board's thinking is???

Good luck to Ally in whatever he decides to do in the future, but it was and is time to give it up.

I never realised exactly how much I was moaning about this. The way I got the news tells me I must've been going on and on a lot. It was my mother that phoned me up about it, but as I wasn't home, she left a voicemail.