The Meeting Today

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But what about all this stuff of Ashley ploughing millions into us, surely allys wage is a pebble in the big ponds of cash we will have so he can be paid off and replaced with a Mourinho esque manager.

think it's time we took the blinkers off and realised that we are no further forward than we were a year ago, we made the championship burning through money and we look to be staying in the championship burning through money.

Ashley will run us properly which is all I've wanted from day one a self sustainable Rangers for our kids grandkids and further generations to have around not a sugar daddy.

We are further forward though we are two divisions further forward how we got there is appalling and the state we are in now is worse but we are further forward though.

I know you think admin will happen again but with Mike Ashley on the scene i don't think its even a remote possibility.

Grant Russell@STVGrant 15m15 minutes ago

Easdale: "We've not spoke to Ally yet so we don't know the situation. He's made his resignation known."

Am I the only one that finds this incredible 5 days after his resignation.

nothing surprises me anymore regarding our club

Easdale: "We've not spoke to Ally yet so we don't know the situation. He's made his resignation known."

We know they haven't spoken yet the meeting is today

He's hardly going to tell Grant Russell what's about to happen :lol:

Of course they need to speak to Ally first. He's not daft.

Coming up on sky sports news (could be hours, I know) but had a live video of Ally walking towards entrance of main stand with 3 guys with him (could be his advisers). Meeting must be underway.

Did one of the 'advisers' have TRFFF accounts with him or a couple of large brown envelopes??

Ashley will run us properly which is all I've wanted from day one a self sustainable Rangers for our kids grandkids and further generations to have around not a sugar daddy.

We are further forward though we are two divisions further forward how we got there is appalling and the state we are in now is worse but we are further forward though.

I know you think admin will happen again but with Mike Ashley on the scene i don't think its even a remote possibility.

but if Ashley doesn't invest - and currently he can't - then we are living off loans to get by.do we really want to continue in that method?