McCoist stays

derekweir29

he is just another fat leaching bastard

Knows he will make money from selling merchandise with rangers badges on it

That's all he is interested in

What a load of shite. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Do you really think Ashley is bothered over the paltry amount flogging our shirts makes ?? :lol:

I wonder who is giving advise to Ally, what an absolute shambles we have became.

It could still be the board calling his bluff to see after all the salary leaks etc if he will face the Ibrox crowd who know he wants a wedge or if he will walk before hand.

Is it not the RFFF board member?

Do you really think Ashley is bothered over the paltry amount flogging our shirts makes ?? :lol:

Well he certainly aint done much today that helps get his brand onto the champions league stage, thats for damn sure! lol

Triggering a clause to double your wages when the club is on its arse

I would say it was pretty greedy

In fact I would say if was fucking unforgivable and he should get his fat fucking arse away to fuck from rangers forever

But that's just me

So if he was sacked as so many want, how much would that have cost...?

I wish I thought that having a manager who is pathetic at his job and is responsible for a team with no stomach for battle even when their managers job was on the line was just a mere headache. Anyone who had the misfortune to witness Fridays debacle should be thinking they'd do anything to get rid of this guy.

You miss the point. The level of problem isn't the issue, the solution of death to solve it is equally bad in both cases.

So you'd do anything? Would you help to kill the club? Kill the club to have a manager removed and get better football. An interesting ploy.

Don't kid yourself, that's what the various boycotts are leading to.

Well if we can't afford to pay him off, how do you propose sitting in the house helps to pay him off?

sitting in the house won't pay him off but it's a game of poker between Ally and the board and a pathetic crowd on Saturday will give the board a few aces as the pressure builds on Ally to do the right thing by the fan's who've idolised him for thirty odd years.The alternative to a no show on Saturday as I've already said will be very messy and I hope he wears ear plugs.

did I say that?

You are the one claiming they need to do their jobs, well tell me how MM gave the gardening leave idea, pretyu sire ally needs to agree to that too.

Im not sure what 'pretyu sire' means in English but if its something like 'pretty sure' then I dont think that is the case. Gardening Leave is a function that is used to ensure both protection for the employee and the organisation.

In a bank for instance, a banker would be put on gardening leave, so that he could not immediately go to another organisation and take his client book with him. He could not be sacked and not allowed to work for another bank for a set period, so gets the protection of pay during this period. He would also be taken off the front line so that he could not in anyway compromise the company that he is currently working for, e.g. hint that he is moving to a competitor in the future. He would not be able to reject this in most cases.

did I say that?

You are the one claiming they need to do their jobs, well tell me how MM gave the gardening leave idea, pretyu sire ally needs to agree to that too.

It's too easy to paint Ally as the only stumbling block in this scenario. I don't know how best to run a football club, hence why I'm not on a board.

If you truly love the Rangers you'll sit in the house on Saturday.

Eh, So only someone who gives up and stays at home can truly love the club, but someone like me who will attend the match on Saturday, stand there freezing my baws aff, while watching trudged shite boring pre historic football, with two freezing cold, bored shitless moaning faced weans in tow, only does it for the fuck of it and no true love of the club... Right ye are ya madman :blink::)

We should turn our back on him, let's stay in the house on Saturday. The only other choice is to turn up and give an ex legend abuse.

Naw mate, turn up and support the team regardless, that's the only real choice for me... but each to their own (tu)

You know his motives?

What the fuck does he see in rangers when he already owns an EPL club with billions of potential customers watching every week?

Rangers is easy money

We always sell shit loads of strips , t shirts etc

We are on the TV most weeks as well so if is cheap advertising for him to plaster the stadium with sports direct signs every where

If you think he is going to ride in , pay for a good manager and give him a war chest you are mental mate

I suspect when Ally submitted his notice, he was hoping to be away before facing the supporters at the AGM.

The fact that he may still be in charge must sit uncomfortably with him now, so maybe he will cut a deal before Monday.

Last year, he was the only man on the top table getting it easy. Don't think he would get an easy ride this time.

You miss the point. The level of problem isn't the issue, the solution of death to solve it is equally bad in both cases.

So you'd do anything? Would you help to kill the club? Kill the club to have a manager removed and get better football. An interesting ploy.

Don't kid yourself, that's what the various boycotts are leading to.

You are missing the point completely and trying to put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is our manager won't go so let's push him over the edge. A no show will put pressure on him but if people want to give him abuse that's their choice but something must be done to finally bring it home that Ally must go asap.

It may be a simple case of his contract not having a Gardening Leave clause so they just cant do it.

Im pretty sure its a contract from back in the Murray/Bain days, and I dont think this kinda scenario would ever have been envisaged!

Would be a hell of an oversight and someone should get their baws booted if this is the case, but its one of the only other things that makes sense. If there is no gardening leave clause the option would either be sack him and pay his compo up front or let him work his notice.