McCoist stays

derekweir29

We've beaten 3 prem teams this season so it can be done. We will be in a playoff, so we CAN do it.

The other way is far more certain oblivion for me.

Each of us has to look at that and make the decision based on the good of the club.

So really there is no choice for us as fans.

Are we willing to risk everything to get rid of McCoist 12 months early?

Its that simple.

Oh I'll be there, takes a bit of encouraging to get the 2 sons to go now.

I wish I had your faith in the promotion, there is just no way I can see us getting out of this league and last Friday just convinced me even more.

No, not if its in his contract, and it should be pretty standard for this type of contract. If its not, then someone in our old HR department should be shot!

The way it's panning out his contract will have when he decides he fancies gardening leave on

full pay and bonus.

So tell everyone Rangers fan you know to attend the game. Tell Ally where he can't ignore it that he has to leave. Boycotting your own club was a fucking stupid idea in the first place, but right now it's equivalent to sticking a knife in the heart. We need whatever money we can get urgently. Anyone boycotting Ibrox is actively killing Rangers.

I've never supported any boycott but the simple fact is a no show will help rid us of Ally. If your so concerned about our finances surely you can see Ally is the problem not the cure as his leaving will increase attendances as he chased away thousands of fans even allowing for other boycotters.

Oh I'll be there, takes a bit of encouraging to get the 2 sons to go now.

I wish I had your faith in the promotion, there is just no way I can see us getting out of this league and last Friday just convinced me even more.

I'm far from sure! I just think it's our only chance.

Good on you for going with the lads in the face of this. I only have to drag my own sorry ass along!!

We are done

We are not rangers anymore

We are an embarrassing average run of the mill shitey team now

It will take a miracle to get us back to the top of Scottish football in the next few years

We are looking at a further decade of mediocrity unless someone significant steps in

Fuck off with that.

I get what your trying to say.

The running of the club is worse than any off us expected.

Walter warned us, it's going to be a difficult few years back when Murray sold.

Once we come out the other end I would hope we ensure the club is protected permanently

Always Rangers, deep down we will rise above this

We need to chant that this Saturday and get the board and management knowing what we think of this decision.

Ally seems to be the money grabber. As if the wages he's taken ain't enough already the 1p shares and everything else he wants to take another three quarters of a million.

You have lost your legend status.

Fuck off with that.

I get what your trying to say.

The running of the club is worse than any off us expected.

Walter warned us, it's going to be a difficult few years back when Murray sold.

Once we come out the other end I would hope we ensure the club is protected permanently

Always Rangers, deep down we will rise above this

we are rangers in name only

We can't even sack a manager right!

We are a shambles in EVERY area of the club

Mis-managed, mis-run, losing mega money, embarrassing PR, no leadership, no engagement with the fans, no plan for the future, no drive, no hope of any of this changing

If we were a racehorse we could have been put down by now I'm afraid

We are hanging on by our fingernails and I fear mccoist staying will tip the scales and send us under

We are done

We are not rangers anymore

We are an embarrassing average run of the mill shitey team now

It will take a miracle to get us back to the top of Scottish football in the next few years

We are looking at a further decade of mediocrity unless someone significant steps in

You are such a roaster man.

A ridiculous outcome. There is no credibility left for Ally or for the Board. Thye've used it all up. Running (staggering more like) on empty as far as trust goes. Just incredible.

They appear to think they are beyond or above Rangers. That somehow Rangers is their plaything and the Support merely incidental to the scenes they wish to play out week in and week out at our Club. It appears high-handed and utterly dismissive of the Support. It's not good enough and I simply cannot believe they do not know this. Which makes it all the more ridiculous.

I support Rangers so I will be at Ibrox on Saturday. I'm not there to support a greedy Manager who has failed in my book, and who has lost all honour. i'm not there to support a Board which lacks credible and effective leadership. I'm there to support Rangers. If the team plays badly as it has done all too often this season I will still suppor them. And if they play well and win then the that would be good. Why am I doing that? Well I've stood at Ibrox decades ago in very thin crowds and watched some poor games. I'd hoped never to see that again but here we are. Bottom line is - its about Rangers and I while I'm very angry and even more concerned about how all of this will end for Rangers I still want to support my team. If people read that as supporting McCoist or the Board then read away but they'd be wrong.

The only other thing I can think of that might have framed the way this has had to be handled by the Board is that Ashley and the Board are resigned to the increasing probability of another year in the Championship - McCoist and the team would be blamed and the clearout starts at the end of the season and all planning / cuts and so forth are aimed at positioning the club for another season and build from there. Or perhaps worse Ashley has seen the writing on the wall and intends to vacate the scene, recover what he can of his loans and leave the mess for someone else to fix.

You are such a roaster man.

it's the truth mate

We are so so far behind the tims it is frightening

And they aren't even that good under Delia

quite simply we need a David Murray type to come in and spunk a big pile of money on us to get us on our feet then think about making a profit

As it stands anyone at our club just wants to take take take