McCoist stays

derekweir29

I genuinely believe he thinks he's doing the right thing for the club, I don't think he has a bad bone in his body when it comes to Rangers.

I'm trying to see it from his point of view, apparently he resigned as he felt there was more focus being placed on the mess on the park as opposed to the mess off it. My response to that is - That's where trophies are fucking won, not in the boardroom, you've been backed, get the fuck on with it!.

I think he's been really badly advised, we have all these ex Rangers in the media sticking up for him, if you think they haven't spoke beforehand ,you're fucking mental. Cunts like Bomber bending your ear, Dave King has no doubt been in touch as well.

I think he lives in a wee bubble with a bunch of like minded people who think he's being hard done by.

This stance against the board isn't about money in my opinion, it's to get an uproar and draw attention to the boardroom, the major flaw is that folk are that pissed off with the state we are in on the park that no-one backs him and just wants him gone.

No-one in his circle is prepared to burst his bubble.

Maybe so. It's refreshing at least to hear someone think about it rather than autopilot to McCoist's a cunt.

He may well be a cunt, but I just can't see it either. Something else is going through his head.

Maybe so. It's refreshing at least to hear someone think about it rather than autopilot to McCoist's a cunt.

He may well be a cunt, but I just can't see it either. Something else is going through his head.

Yep, good post BB even though I dont sgree with all of it

This is now like a game of poker and we have to wait to see who blinks first? Today's outcome is totally unsatisfactory. I'm not judging anyone but the last thing we needed was the status quo. Next weeks agm should be interesting, I think. wonder if Ally will be there

There remains a simple fact here, which is that we don't know what went on in that room. There are a number of assumptions being made - on different sides , some will jump to 'he is holding out for cash' others 'they want to keep him in an awkward place until after Monday', the reality is that we don't know, and some of the assertions are said with far too much confidence.

Ps: for the sake of the club, the fans and the players, the situation is ridiculous and utterly embarrassing.

I genuinely believe he thinks he's doing the right thing for the club, I don't think he has a bad bone in his body when it comes to Rangers.

I'm trying to see it from his point of view, apparently he resigned as he felt there was more focus being placed on the mess on the park as opposed to the mess off it. My response to that is - That's where trophies are fucking won, not in the boardroom, you've been backed, get the fuck on with it!.

I think he's been really badly advised, we have all these ex Rangers in the media sticking up for him, if you think they haven't spoke beforehand ,you're fucking mental. Cunts like Bomber bending your ear, Dave King has no doubt been in touch as well.

I think he lives in a wee bubble with a bunch of like minded people who think he's being hard done by.

This stance against the board isn't about money in my opinion, it's to get an uproar and draw attention to the boardroom, the major flaw is that folk are that pissed off with the state we are in on the park that no-one backs him and just wants him gone.

No-one in his circle is prepared to burst his bubble.

Houston (I know I know) was on SSN saying, to his understanding, McCoist handed his resignation in due to when he took his pay cut it was on the understanding no job losses would occur. Hence, job losses he's out.

I just don't know. I think he's become embroiled in a war against the board due to his gripes with the current boardroom and past. Whatever you say it can't be easy working in that environment, consistently every Friday for years being asked questions about a shambles of a boardroom which he has nothing to do with. He can't come on here and blow off steam or in public. I feel he's broken, due to the stress put on him from above.

That in noway defends in what my opinion has been equally as poor management by him.

But he doesn't hate Rangers, he doesn't aim to specifically harm us. I just don't believe that.

The only thing that will redeem Ally in my eyes .Its all a big plan to bank all the money he earns ,give it back to the club when it's in the right hands .Also when he does decide to leave ,sign no confidentiality agreement so he can tell us everything that's went on last few years ,bones and all .Maybe a book so all profits go to the club .Yeah and pigs will fly

If Ally signs a confidentiality agreement at any time ,I think there is your answer .If he doesn't .Then maybe Ally has been one step ahead of everyone and we have shown disloyalty on the grandest scale ever .Still a shite Manager but if he knows where the bodies are buried .We need to hear it .

The only thing that will redeem Ally in my eyes .Its all a big plan to bank all the money he earns ,give it back to the club when it's in the right hands .Also when he does decide to leave ,sign no confidentiality agreement so he can tell us everything that's went on last few years ,bones and all .Maybe a book so all profits go to the club .Yeah and pigs will fly

To be honest, I feel like I am the only onee left on here who backs Ally the man. He has got all sorts of abuse on here in recent days from everyone, including high profile posters (genuine or otherwise). I really cannot believe this is just about money for Ally. Not for one second. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I hope not.the thing is, he isn't a daft man and will be acutely aware of the stuff folk are saying about him and his motives.

To be honest, I feel like I am the only onee left on here who backs Ally the man. He has got all sorts of abuse on here in recent days from everyone, including high profile posters (genuine or otherwise). I really cannot believe this is just about money for Ally. Not for one second. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I hope not.the thing is, he isn't a daft man and will be acutely aware of the stuff folk are saying about him and his motives.

BF .I'm starting to think there must be more to it .The scumbags we have as a boardroom must know Ally will take the heat off them at Agm a little .Its farcical but if Ally is the true bear many think he is ,just maybe he has got something up his sleeve .Absolutely has to go but it would not surprise me if many of us end up having egg on our faces and showing humility at the end of all this

As a "low profile poster" I'd say thet the evidence - both actual and circumstantial - is overwhelming.

He is a shit manager

He has personally destroyed the football element of the club post-administration.

He is up to his 18" neck in the leaks and conspiracies which have plagued the club.

He has had over £20M of funds which he has pished away and left us in this current state with a significant number of players out of contract this summer.

I even now question now if he is doing all of this on purpose. Is he driving the club further and further down in order to support the hostile takeover from King or similar spivs?

As a "low profile poster" I'd say thet the evidence - both actual and circumstantial - is overwhelming.

He is a shit manager

He has personally destroyed the football element of the club post-administration.

He is up to his 18" neck in the leaks and conspiracies which have plagued the club.

He has had over £20M of funds which he has pished away and left us in this current state with a significant number of players out of contract this summer.

I even now question now if he is doing all of this on purpose. Is he driving the club further and further down in order to support the hostile takeover from King or similar spivs?

In my time following Rangers,and i'm 58,i don't recall a Rangers player of McCoists status falling so quickly.

This man surely has to know that he has lost all faith the vast majority of the support had in him.

It is simply a lost cause,,,,,he simply has to go,,,,,and he know's it.