McCoist stays

derekweir29

It is true

Our club has gone beyond all recognition today if that is the case as the only reason can be that he has too much of a financial claim for us to get rid of him.

For a so called club legend not to walk in the full knowledge he cannot do the job well enough shows that the heart and soould of our club is now well and truly destoryed

The board are probably doing it with the AGM in mind, given that if Ally's still kicking about more criticism and questioning will be directed at him.

Just what I was thinking. He's in for a shocker at the AGM.

They're all playing games it's fucking shite to see McCoist involved now.

Only conclusion is work your notice can't pay u a penny.

What a fucking shambles we are.

I wondered if this was the case too. Board saying "we aren't going to pay you off" and McCoist saying "well I will stay where I am for the next 12 months."

The board are probably doing it with the AGM in mind, given that if Ally's still kicking about more criticism and questioning will be directed at him.

Its already bad enough with the increased wages but a bad result on Saturday and it won't be a nice atmosphere on Monday.

White has just confirmed it on Sky Sport News.

Honestly! How can they come to this decision to keep him, working his notice.

Get this clown to fuck.

If a change was made ibrox would have started to fill up, and I would have felt we would have a massive boost from now till end of the season.

Mccoist is the worst manager in rangers history the worst football

Another year in this division now it looks like now lads , sorry to say.

How is it the fault of the board? We have no money to pay him off and McCoist knows that. Alexander wants £84k and the SPFL are holding back £250k. How is the board meant to deal with such crap? By all means criticise the board when it is due but none of these issues were of the board's making.

Is it not a board's role to ensure we have enough money?