McCoist stays

derekweir29

Its time we started voting with our feet, I hate the word boycott but its going to take something drastic for this board to stop treating us, the fans with such contempt.

As consumers we are far from happy with the product we are being delivered, we have to put our hearts to one side for a moment and look at it from a consumer point of view. If this was any other product, digital tv package, a broadband deal, a new car, whatever, we would be cancelling the deal and refusing to pay for something we are not happy with.

Why should it be any different in this case? Yes it will be difficult for most to stay away but it’s the only thing that will have the powers at be sit up and take notice.

If ever we needed a further example of the utter contempt in which this board and manager hold the fans of this once great club, this is it. They are happy to play out their bitter dispute in the full glare of public scrutiny, while our club goes slowly, ingloriously down the tubes.We're the laughing stock of British football - grossly mismanaged by incompetents, and financially raped by liars and cheats who care only about filling their collective pockets with money!

Seriously considering missing my first home game in 15 years on Saturday ( bar two I missed because of my honeymoon ) , absolutely gutted by the whole situation. Amazing that a Frenchman with no ties to the club can resign and not demand a penny out of us yet our record goalscorer who is supposed to be mr nice guy seems intent on joining our last 3 years worth of boards in crippling us even more than we are already. Fucking done in.

Ally has shown that he is totally and absolutely motivated by money. . He will have seen many people leave inbox,having been the innocent victims of cutbacks, people who he worked with every day and were on miniscule wages compared to his ludicrously high wage. He knows that we do not have the money to pay him off yet he still hands in his notice which automatically pushes his wage up by another 8 grand a week! The man is a total weasel!

If he really didn't want to do walking away right now cos in his own wee world he probably thinks he can still be a success as a manager, he could have stayed for a year at the pay he is on now and then left without taking his huge hand out!

He is a sleekit snake_--- " never read the contract" ? Aye right!

Absolutely gutted! Was looking forward to saturday under a new manager, what is there to look forward to now?

If Ally is holding out for money and effectively holding us back as a club then he joins the list of 'Rangers men' who dont give a toss about us.

I'm starting to wonder if he's playing games with King etc to bring the club to it's knees.

Someone use OUR RFFF money and pay him off, and lets rebuild the club by taking that stance.

That money is sitting there doing nothing, me, my late granny and aunties n uncles didnt give that money to be put in a bank account, it was given to Rangers Football Club, now im being conned into not giving them it. Get it spent and if it has to go to Ally to get rid of him, then so be it. A gesture like that may show him we mean business, and who knows he might not have the brass neck to take it !!

Not good at all.

However, that is the situation. Surely now people that are boycotting because of McCoist should return, because they know he will be going within a year. They have that chink of hope and the end of the tunnel. Knowing that, we should focus on doing our best, rallying to the cause of making sure we get promotion and don't fall into any more debt than we have to, so that the next manager will have the best possible start.