McCoist stays

derekweir29

Well Ally ex rangers legend number one Spiv of the club very sad never thought I would be writing these words, but his true colours are now on show its about the money.

P.s cant go and watch this pish on saturday under him ST paid for but cant see me turning up for many games now.

The first sign that Ashley is not going to be saving us. Promotion to top league in jeopardy and crowds falling by the week, all for the sake of 750k?

Keep in mind though that Ashley kept faith in Pardew when the Newcastle fans were calling for his head.

why the fuck at the very least could they not have just stuck him on gardening leave and put somebody , anybody , already at the club in a caretaker role? This has to be the worst scenario they could have come up with.

A manager who doesn't want to be there left in charge,, and worse yet he will be in charge when all the dud players contracts are up in the summer and likely bloody well renew them,,, jig for another 3ys with pay rise eh.

And what now,,, he stays on long enough into next December which will be time enough for him to fuck up next season as well before we see the back of him.

I swore when we went into the lower lgs that I would get a ST and travel up as much as I could from England and be there (even when can barely afford it) at least until we where back at the top where we belong... I honestly dont think at this point I will renew if he is still there,,, and I am sure I am not alone.

The first sign that Ashley is not going to be saving us. Promotion to top league in jeopardy and crowds falling by the week, all for the sake of 750k?

Indeed.

The suits are too busy jostling for power and money to care about the footballing side of things. Match day attendances will plummet and we will be heading for admin 2.

The board didn't even have the balls to put Ally on gardening leave and appoint a temporary manager from within. At least that way the support would have turned up on match days. Total fucking farce!

I still thought we had a chance of winning the league but not now. Still think we'll go up though. If the board can't afford to pay him off then fair enough but you'd think he'd walk away . The team better get their finger out!

I still thought we had a chance of winning the league but not now. Still think we'll go up though. If the board can't afford to pay him off then fair enough but you'd think he'd walk away . The team better get their finger out!

Mike Ashleys Rangers?

Piling millions in to us and making us a success again on the park? Don't make me laugh.

Cheapening our brand, turning us in to some two bob fuckin diddy club for a cheap buck? That's more like it.

Fucking make whoever came up with that shirt and whoever agreed to it redundant never mind lowly paid staff at Rangers.

I'm no fan of McCoist as a manager but I think everyone really needs to remember that he doesn't want to resign, this is all just politicking, I highly doubt there was anything he'd have agreed to today to leave and he was likely 100% sure they were in no position to offer him gardening leave either.

Ally is most certainly forcing an issue here, but for me it definitely isn't about him leaving Rangers Football Club

Mike Ashleys Rangers?

Piling millions in to us and making us a success again on the park? Don't make me laugh.

Cheapening our brand, turning us in to some two bob fuckin diddy club for a cheap buck? That's more like it.

Fucking make whoever came up with that shirt and whoever agreed to it redundant never mind lowly paid staff at Rangers.

He's at the wrong club to make money :lol: