*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

We should be looking to employ Ian Cathro as Head Coach as he was head of Dundee United's youth development (and developed players like Ryan Gauld and John Souttar) at the age of just 22. Now assistant at Valencia C.F. at the age of just 28. Obviously a good coach which is exactly what Dave King and co are looking for.

Director of Football: Felix Magath

Head Coach: Ian Cathro

Assistant: Gordon Durie

1st Team Coach: Ian Durrant

This would be how I see Rangers moving forward to become top of Scottish football again.

• 2 months later...

As a manager Davies is more proven than Warburton is.

I've never actually questioned Davies ability as a manager, he's done well everywhere he's been over the past decade, my issue with him has always been his temperament and that's still what it would be if he ended up in charge.

As a manager Davies is more proven than Warburton is.

I've never actually questioned Davies ability as a manager, he's done well everywhere he's been over the past decade, my issue with him has always been his temperament and that's still what it would be if he ended up in charge.

His last spell at Forest went tits up tbh after a good start. And I think temparent is a huge part of being a manager, coming across as a paranoid loony will hardly inspire confidence in your players. Well unless you manage in the east end of Glasgow.