*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Winning the title with Porto isn't exactly the hardest thing to do, especially when taking over from AVB's conquring Porto side. He came under alot of criticism during his time there despite being successful.

He's done a fair job at Olympiakos mind you and it'll definitely be a shrewd piece of business from the board if we were to get him.

He lost a lot of that team though and had to re-build a new side. He lost guys like Falcao on the last day of the transfer window but still went on to win the league. Crystal Palace were trying to get him in December before going for Pardew and Everton tried before going for Martinez. He must be doing something right.

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of Solskjaer becoming a candidate.

I'm really hoping he comes into the running but if he was going to I think he would have by now.

His name popped in my head earlier today. He hasn't done well in England tho. Scotland, however is uncharted territory for him.

Another manager who's not in the running (publicly anyway) but I think should be is Bob Bradley.

Got his first job in European club management with Stabek in Norway about 18 months ago and haa done pretty well. He's also got a wealthy of experience as a national team manager too.

There really are so many managers out there who could come and do a good job and I hope the reason it's taking so long is because we are leaving no stone unturned in our search.

Decent little a day with video here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Slc423Q49eE

Aye mate?

Apparently mate. No gonae scream I have a 100% source or shit like some but heard through one of the boys its now about getting a deal together and that MW does 100% want the job.

Apparently he's the guy we want as well. Think DMC was sounded out but that's not gonae happen.

Whatever happens it will be mid to late next week I'd imagine.

If its not MW I hope to fuck its still an exciting candidate. Don't fancy a big eck, S Mac, Dmac or billy Davis