*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Ha, i wish!! Closest i have been to a footballer was staying in the same hotel as Lee Robinson in Egypt before he signed. lol his jokes are terrible!

Just like his goalkeeping then ?. I sat right behind Andy Webster, Stevie Smith and Kirk Broadfoot during a game years ago.

Just like his goalkeeping then ?. I sat right behind Andy Webster, Stevie Smith and Kirk Broadfoot during a game years ago.

Haha! I actually think he did ok for us when he was in, just let down by his defence.

Never met another footballer, though was in Sharm at the same time as Rooney, but missed him at Buhda Bar as i was there the night after him.

Haha! I actually think he did ok for us when he was in, just let down by his defence.

Never met another footballer, though was in Sharm at the same time as Rooney, but missed him at Buhda Bar as i was there the night after him.

Nah i wasn't a fan. Bit like having Chucky in goal.

Probably for the best you didn't meet Rooney you might of caught something from him.

Pretty much spot on. Not going to say I heard anything about wage etc but I think they're confident something can be done.

I wonder if Weir will be able to talk him round.

This is a great project for any manager who believes in themselves

I think Weir is huge in creating/driving Warbutons interest , being honest I suspect others close to him professionally aren't as keen. It'll be interesting to see who wins out, when ive mentioned money there i'm not suggesting MW is driven by money because it's clear he isn't but I also think he'd want what he's worth which is fair enough .

Think fortunately there's enough decent managers we could get for nothing rather than going for the likes of McInnes who is under contract and would cost us compensation.

But you can't put a price on pissing off the sheep :D

I don't think it's the be all and end all with Warburton/Weir.

There are other options that could work.

Hopefully we'll have someone in place ok a weeks time and we can get the ball rolling on securing targets.

Regardless of current investment we've got wages freed up by the outgoing players that can be utilitised.