*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Based on what???

Why is everyone happy with this Warburton guy? Because the media have been bumming him up basically.

Face it, a few months ago the majority of you knew who he was. Shambles waiting to happen yet again.

Should be going for a tried and trusted Scottish manager

Based on what???

Why is everyone happy with this Warburton guy? Because the media have been bumming him up basically.

Face it, a few months ago the majority of you knew who he was. Shambles waiting to happen yet again.

I blame the schools.

Based on what???

Calm down Stuart, we still all like you even though you never got us promotion. Chin up ?

Based on what???

Fuck ye yer getting them.

:shifty:

Based on what???

Because people watch other football team rather than just Rangers and on a small budget was on the verge of promotion to the the prem and nearly back to back promotion.

On the other hand we have McCall who is a bottle merchant, with a terrible record in cups and now a promotion loss to add. Mcleish is an old manager and it will be going backwards. Mcinnes just signed a contract at the sheep.

Cathro is too young and not tested enough to be manager.

Davie weir is warburtons assistant so there's your tried and tested coach that has a background knowledge of Rangers.

Who would you like to have as manager then?

Based on what???

Raging :lol:

I have to laugh at this Warburton hype even Tony Mowbrays record makes him look like mourinho next to this guy.

I have to admit to some ignorance on my part early on , but the more I've read / heard about him , he seems the kind of guy we need right now.

I've championed Cathro , but given all the names we've had so far , I'd be happy with either.