***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

Gray's strike was a super one, but Law could, and should, have closed him down - he bottled it! To add insult to injury, there were 3 Hibs strikers just waiting to touch the ball in for the second while our 'defence' stood still - rooted to the spot.

I don't even believe that Hibs are a goodside, it's just that we're so piss poor. No heart, no soul!

the fucking players should be doing more stop blaming ally all the time. Its the useless cunts on the park that is letting us down arseholes every one of them.chase them all out of ibrox.

No, it's bad training and most of all, management. These players are NOT going to change until they are dropped indef. It has not happened and we are now back at square one. Before the game started I think we all knew what was on the cards today, that is the sad thing about it.

McCoist opted for dinosaurs and high salarys...the rest opted for hungry youth and professional athletes and that is now evident.

Dear God, I was worried when he just picked Ally's team from last week and 20 minutes later I am totally convinced he has not got a fresh idea worth a mention. Same old punt up the park to nobody and shit defence. Just find the fuckin money to pay the whole lot off even if it means selling any player we can get a fee for.

Hearts and Hibs have shown us what we should have done in 2012. Blooded a good few of the youth, maybe kept a couple of experienced players and bought wisely from the lower divisions as there's some decent players there who know and can operate at that level. Instead we've been hamstrung with overpaid players.