***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

If KMcD thinks that the setup/tactics we have played under the man who he cant seem to stop crying over is acceptable, then I hope he realizes his career will be finished in a matter of weeks.

It should be over now to be honest, along with McCoist and Durrant. 3 imposters still draining us of money rather than do the honorable thing and walk.

Even this guy gets it, and he's not as smart as Yogi!

I've never encountered such a gutless, heartless, pathetic bunch of Rangers players in my life. Even McLeish's worst teams showed a bit more heart and fight than this worthless bunch of wasters.

Give me 5 minutes with them in that dressing room, give any of us 5 minutes with the bastards.

One of the camera angles for the first goal you see a young Rangers lassie complaining about the defence not closing down Gray. About two seconds before he struck the ball, Summed it up for me.

I've never encountered such a gutless, heartless, pathetic bunch of Rangers players in my life. Even McLeish's worst teams showed a bit more heart and fight than this worthless bunch of wasters.

Give me 5 minutes with them in that dressing room, give any of us 5 minutes with the bastards.

your right mate.this hurts so much watching this.total deflation, the players have no interest at all pich invasion is required to punch fuck out of every Rangers player on that park

This makes the transfer window all the more important. We need loan players back or new blood so we can drop this underperforming bunch of Sunday league players. Like many, I'm just not surprised and no doubt the same hacks will run out next week

Hibs are so comfortable, not even having to break into a sweat to dominate a really poor Rangers team. I would hope to see Foster dropped, never,understood why ?he continues to get a game for us. Bring on Sheils and put any other player as right back, perhaps, Smith.

Both Hibs and Hearts have relied on youth to get to where they are.

They have shown the way it could and should have been done at Ibrox.

McCoist was absolutely terrified to give youth a chance because he was never a Manager in the first place,relying on experience to bail him out from his lack of experience in man management.

We need a total clearout from top to bottom and we are going to get another year in this division to get it right because we will not be going up next season.

We are simply not good enough.

This has been evident ever since McCoist took the job hat the players and tactics were not going to be good enough against any sort of competiton

Yet anyone on here who questioned McCoist was accused of all sorts, "we won so everything is alright" "yous just want McCoist to fail" blah blah blah

McCoist has caused this complete embarrassment with his fucking terrible negative tactics and fucking horrendous signings

He should hang his head in shame and most certainly wave any sort of money he is due for us so we have half a chance for getting promoted this season

One thing i expect from a Rangers Player is playing for the jersey and giving 110% commitment these imposters are thieving a wage from the club.

Uncle Fester is clueless which has showed with same team/ tactics...

Who the fuck decided McCulloch should be player coach ? he cant captain lead our team on the park FFS...

We need a Manager in ASAP and clear the dross out in January and build for next season..

The labours of a negligent manager remain after his departure.

Barring the two strikers the rest who have featured are not good enough. Cant judge stikers who get no service.

We need a creative midfielder with two wide players to replace Aird and Smith.

Our defence is gash and sits too deep because of it. Smith and Wallace have shown how frail they are as they cannot contain the Hibs right back.