Sign in to follow this  
Wearethepeople72

***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

If KMcD thinks that the setup/tactics we have played under the man who he cant seem to stop crying over is acceptable, then I hope he realizes his career will be finished in a matter of weeks.

It should be over now to be honest, along with McCoist and Durrant. 3 imposters still draining us of money rather than do the honorable thing and walk.

being made to look like asSunday league team by Hibs is about as low as it gets

This is the first time I've believed that we will be in the championship again next season.

Some ball Wallace

How do I change my name? Ian black should never play for us again

PM Gogzy.

Hope a bus runs over Black later. Scum of a man. Imposter as a player. Get yourself to fuck. Prick

After what happened with the bin lorry that is way fucking out of order
  • Like 2

Not one player apart from maybe Miller would get pass marks.

No hunger or fight or fuck all. We are honestly the worst I've seen us, as if no one has actually played football before.

Digusting, fucking imposters.

A recurring theme over the past couple of years has been that we have one good half and one shite half in many of our games. I just hope to fuck that we've just watched the shite half!

We need that new manager in ASAP, and unless these playes respond, there will be a purge next season.

Black should have never kicked a ball for us after the Utd game few weeks ago .Sorry that was a few years ago .Un fucking believable

Can only focus on the 'positives' because this is so bad, but at least Kenny has shown more guts than McCoist ever did. Strength from the Management is what we need.

Bring back youths and get them in this team, they can't be worse than this shower.

This is not Rangers

Not even close

It is Rangers, deal with it...or would you rather we "closed the doors"?

If KMcD thinks that the setup/tactics we have played under the man who he cant seem to stop crying over is acceptable, then I hope he realizes his career will be finished in a matter of weeks.

It should be over now to be honest, along with McCoist and Durrant. 3 imposters still draining us of money rather than do the honorable thing and walk.

Even this guy gets it, and he's not as smart as Yogi!

• Like 1

I've never encountered such a gutless, heartless, pathetic bunch of Rangers players in my life. Even McLeish's worst teams showed a bit more heart and fight than this worthless bunch of wasters.

Give me 5 minutes with them in that dressing room, give any of us 5 minutes with the bastards.

One of the camera angles for the first goal you see a young Rangers lassie complaining about the defence not closing down Gray. About two seconds before he struck the ball, Summed it up for me.

Fuck it should change to a 4-3-3 with Miller, Clark and Boyd up front

Worth a shot. Boyd middle with Miller and Clark in the channels. Take Aird off and point him in the general direction of Toronto and tell him to take Black on a visit to his family

It's alright cos we got one in the soccer AM crossbar challenge #banter

I've never encountered such a gutless, heartless, pathetic bunch of Rangers players in my life. Even McLeish's worst teams showed a bit more heart and fight than this worthless bunch of wasters.

Give me 5 minutes with them in that dressing room, give any of us 5 minutes with the bastards.

your right mate.this hurts so much watching this.total deflation, the players have no interest at all pich invasion is required to punch fuck out of every Rangers player on that park

This makes the transfer window all the more important. We need loan players back or new blood so we can drop this underperforming bunch of Sunday league players. Like many, I'm just not surprised and no doubt the same hacks will run out next week

3rd time Hibs have given us a footballing lesson. How long will it take the management team to recognise this?

Bring back youths and get them in this team, they can't be worse than this shower.

We're staying down anyway, may as well get them prepared for next season

I think Kenny is making the right move trying to get the young guys back. Need to shake it up a bit there's too many guys walking into the first 11 undeservedly.

• Like 1

Hibs are so comfortable, not even having to break into a sweat to dominate a really poor Rangers team. I would hope to see Foster dropped, never,understood why ?he continues to get a game for us. Bring on Sheils and put any other player as right back, perhaps, Smith.

Both Hibs and Hearts have relied on youth to get to where they are.

They have shown the way it could and should have been done at Ibrox.

McCoist was absolutely terrified to give youth a chance because he was never a Manager in the first place,relying on experience to bail him out from his lack of experience in man management.

We need a total clearout from top to bottom and we are going to get another year in this division to get it right because we will not be going up next season.

We are simply not good enough.