***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

McCoist is gone now, not a guarantee anymore

McCormack, Adam, Robinson (first time) as well as the likes of Rory Loy have all been and gone years before Allys role it isn't a new thing but i hope we will stop the waste or at least give the kids a chance from now on.

Looking ahead at the next 4 league fixtures I can’t see us getting anymore than 4pts. I hope McDowell proves me wrong and the team start performing like they should be, but I just cant see it…..

Bloody hell - I thought I was pessimistic!

My heart says a morale boosting win, but my head tells me that we'll be beaten quite comfortably.

I just think that all of the upheaval this week will have a detrimental effect on the team - a team that's already at rock bottom.

Hope I'm totally wrong, and Kenny gets off to a real flyer!

How many times this season have we played 1 up so far?

I don't remember us playing 1 up apart from after we went down to 10 men against Hearts.

I think we'd be doing a lot better if we actually played with one up front - Clark - with any 3 of the following 5 Law/Aird/Temps/Shiels/Miller playing in behind him.

More I think of it the more I can't help but feel it'll be pretty the same as before, certainly in terms of selection and style of play.

If McDowall is gonna make changes, it'll be gradually and certainly not in his first game. I think he'll be in for a rough few months.

I don't remember us playing 1 up apart from after we went down to 10 men against Hearts.

I think we'd be doing a lot better if we actually played with one up front - Clark - with any 3 of the following 5 Law/Aird/Temps/Shiels/Miller playing in behind him.

Completely agree, especially if that one upfront isn't a Daly or Boyd.

Would hopefully encourage the team to play through the middle using our better players.