***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

We're not great across the whole team but the defence is an utter joke. Foster and McCulloch need to be dropped and try and get a settled back 4.

First goal was a good strike - although Law should've been out quicker - the other 3 were schoolboy defending that even a half organised amateur team could've defended better.

After their went in , I watched the rest of the game with sense of detatched resignation to the inevitable. I'm lucky, I'm sat on my fat arse in my living room. Feel so sorry for the travelling bears.

Foster's next tattoo should be "dud" across his forehead, nowhere near beinga Ranger. No pass marks for any of this shower of no-marks today.

We won't go up this season

Hibs will beat us in any play off game so get used to life in the championship lads if we even have I club left by the summer

I'm out

Well fuck off then.

Fucking fairweather 'fans' coming out now.

Don't bother crawling back when it gets better, either.

Players have been hung out to dry by the management, who have failed abjectly to prepare them for the levels required in this division.

Some might say the players could give more - maybe they could, but they're simply not in condition to do more than trundle through games.

I actually don't know what will change this.

So fucking bleak it's unreal, Dumbarton game needs to be a response.

No matter what I'll be there. I know those imposters don't deserve us but this isn't about them it's about the Club. We can't let it keep suffering.

Hunger, desire, and will is shown by other teams who are proving that money.........means nothing.

Why is it that we need millions upon millions and then more, to run a club for the 11 players that were on that park today?

Our club is the British Leyland of the 70's. Subsidised with big money and producing inferior products to the competition. I think KM is going through the motions here. He has nothing to offer. Ally ran out of ideas with the squad that him and KM built. McDowell has nothing to say for himself. No plan, no motivation no ideas and no experience of where he finds himself. That was a game calling for a draw. You are not playing well so you nullify the opposition. Those are games you keep tight and maybe get a draw or steal a win.

Who wants to come and manage our team? To work with a board in constant flux? McColl is not what we need. If he can waken up in the night knowing he has run out of ideas with Motherwell? His was the first SPL side to get done by a lowly Rangers mind.

Give madman Davies a short term contract. It will be painful as he purses those lips for the interviews, but he will kick some ass!!

Hunger, desire, and will is shown by other teams who are proving that money.........means nothing.

Why is it that we need millions upon millions and then more, to run a club for the 11 players that were on that park today?

Our club is the British Leyland of the 70's. Subsidised with big money and producing inferior products to the competition. I think KM is going through the motions here. He has nothing to offer. Ally ran out of ideas with the squad that him and KM built. McDowell has nothing to say for himself. No plan, no motivation no ideas and no experience of where he finds himself. That was a game calling for a draw. You are not playing well so you nullify the opposition. Those are games you keep tight and maybe get a draw or steal a win.

Who wants to come and manage our team? To work with a board in constant flux? McColl is not what we need. If he can waken up in the night knowing he has run out of ideas with Motherwell? His was the first SPL side to get done by a lowly Rangers mind.

Give madman Davies a short term contract. It will be painful as he purses those lips for the interviews, but he will kick some ass!!

that was as defensive a team as was possible and we shipped 4 goals,so fuck knows what we would need to do to play for a draw. Board are guilty of a lot of things but our pish poor performances ain't one of them

We were torn apart by a young team today.

A young team who attacked with pace and passing and who didn't need to do much defending as we were shocking.

A young team, full of energy and confidence.

Our aging prima donnas were slow, couldn't put three passes together and were found out badly. No idea, no pride, no nothing.

We need to clear out a lot of the dross on display today and quickly, otherwise we will drop down this league big time.

I only hope Ashley will give us some Newcastle 2nd string players next month to get us out of the shit, left behind by a deluded TV joker, a populist and now a leech.

Players have been hung out to dry by the management, who have failed abjectly to prepare them for the levels required in this division.

Some might say the players could give more - maybe they could, but they're simply not in condition to do more than trundle through games.

this. Exactly this. Hiring a sports personality to do tactics, motivation etc. Effin knew this would happen when given the job.

this. Exactly this. Hiring a sports personality to do tactics, motivation etc. Effin knew this would happen when given the job.

Me too.

Might have worked if he'd got the right people around him - today was more proof that he hadn't, sadly.