Sign in to follow this  
Wearethepeople72

***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

I actually don't know what will change this.

So fucking bleak it's unreal, Dumbarton game needs to be a response.

No matter what I'll be there. I know those imposters don't deserve us but this isn't about them it's about the Club. We can't let it keep suffering.

• Like 3

Jesus.

I don't want to see Ricky Foster, Lee McCulloch, Steve Simonsen (worst keeper we've ever had btw, by a mile) Ian Black, Nicky Law, Steve Smith, Aird (sorry wee man, just not good enough) Miller or Boyd playing for us ever again.

Promotion ? Not a fucking chance.

• Like 1

Soul destroying to say the least, So frustrated i'm actually hurting, I have seen some really bad performances in my day but this team is the biggest bunch of gutless,cowardice shameless players I have seen in a Rangers jersey.

Hunger, desire, and will is shown by other teams who are proving that money.........means nothing.

Why is it that we need millions upon millions and then more, to run a club for the 11 players that were on that park today?

Our club is the British Leyland of the 70's. Subsidised with big money and producing inferior products to the competition. I think KM is going through the motions here. He has nothing to offer. Ally ran out of ideas with the squad that him and KM built. McDowell has nothing to say for himself. No plan, no motivation no ideas and no experience of where he finds himself. That was a game calling for a draw. You are not playing well so you nullify the opposition. Those are games you keep tight and maybe get a draw or steal a win.

Who wants to come and manage our team? To work with a board in constant flux? McColl is not what we need. If he can waken up in the night knowing he has run out of ideas with Motherwell? His was the first SPL side to get done by a lowly Rangers mind.

Give madman Davies a short term contract. It will be painful as he purses those lips for the interviews, but he will kick some ass!!

Hunger, desire, and will is shown by other teams who are proving that money.........means nothing.

Why is it that we need millions upon millions and then more, to run a club for the 11 players that were on that park today?

Our club is the British Leyland of the 70's. Subsidised with big money and producing inferior products to the competition. I think KM is going through the motions here. He has nothing to offer. Ally ran out of ideas with the squad that him and KM built. McDowell has nothing to say for himself. No plan, no motivation no ideas and no experience of where he finds himself. That was a game calling for a draw. You are not playing well so you nullify the opposition. Those are games you keep tight and maybe get a draw or steal a win.

Who wants to come and manage our team? To work with a board in constant flux? McColl is not what we need. If he can waken up in the night knowing he has run out of ideas with Motherwell? His was the first SPL side to get done by a lowly Rangers mind.

Give madman Davies a short term contract. It will be painful as he purses those lips for the interviews, but he will kick some ass!!

that was as defensive a team as was possible and we shipped 4 goals,so fuck knows what we would need to do to play for a draw. Board are guilty of a lot of things but our pish poor performances ain't one of them
  • Like 1

well that was a load a fucking shit!

for a few days i actually thought this might be a fresh start. maybe mcdowall would shake things up a bit. maybe the players would show more desire/enthusiasm.

nope! fucked 4-0. needs sorted out NOW.

We were torn apart by a young team today.

A young team who attacked with pace and passing and who didn't need to do much defending as we were shocking.

A young team, full of energy and confidence.

Our aging prima donnas were slow, couldn't put three passes together and were found out badly. No idea, no pride, no nothing.

We need to clear out a lot of the dross on display today and quickly, otherwise we will drop down this league big time.

I only hope Ashley will give us some Newcastle 2nd string players next month to get us out of the shit, left behind by a deluded TV joker, a populist and now a leech.

that was as defensive a team as was possible

What with Moshni on the bench?

McDowall probably wishes he could get his money now. It is like your buddy getting out of hospital and you are still in the ward. Thrust with a job he had no desire for and I think it shows.

Players have been hung out to dry by the management, who have failed abjectly to prepare them for the levels required in this division.

Some might say the players could give more - maybe they could, but they're simply not in condition to do more than trundle through games.

this. Exactly this. Hiring a sports personality to do tactics, motivation etc. Effin knew this would happen when given the job.

this. Exactly this. Hiring a sports personality to do tactics, motivation etc. Effin knew this would happen when given the job.

Me too.

Might have worked if he'd got the right people around him - today was more proof that he hadn't, sadly.

That was brutal to watch

but one thing that impressed me: the way that the Rangers fans gave it their all to support the team: sadly they were woefuly let down by the players on the pitch..again..

but good on you lot standing tall behind the goal on what has been a humiliating day for anyone who loves Rangers (tu)

First time I can remember leaving a game early. Abysmal.

We need rid of two things.

Any employee who fails to perform.

Over Paid employees.

This Club will never succeed until we get rid of the Culture that brought us into the hands of Craig Whyte in the first place.

Only once the culture is changed, and the Club is no longer bleeding itself dry trying to cover the pay packages of the likes of Black and McCoist will we ever be able to afford to turn things round. That is if we survive that long and these pay packages don't kill us first.

l give more at 5's than these imposters and l don't need a fucking sports analysis to motivate me, there is no hiding place for them.