***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

And the board are planning on keeping him in charge for 6 months.

We'll be mid table if he isn't out by Monday.

I wish I had the enthusiasm to be angry but in all honesty I'm just hurting. It's like we're just being repeatedly punished.

Nothing is changing nor does it seem likely to change.

This is very embarrasing to say the least, a wee glint of hope after half time but somehow you just knew it would come to nothing with this team who have lost all confidence and fight or pride.

Seeing the youg Allan lad playing so well is really annoying, why did we not bring him in, maybe not old enough doh

K Mc will no doubt be our manager next game, surely Foster will not start that game.

It is always darkest just before the dawn, is a saying I am holding onto today.

Personally I'd drop them all. Every single player. Get all the loan guys back, play them and reserves. Have the so called first team polishing the boots.

What could possibly be worse than this load of imposters. Does not matter who signed them or who is on the touchline, not one of them deserves to wear that jersey again.

But instead of the above, we'll get platitudes, more website "We'll do better" from the players and next game another failure.

We will not be promoted this season. End of story. And we don't deserve to.

I've had a season ticket for 30 years. I cannot raise any enthusiasm for the game now. If the players cannot be arsed, why should I?

Foster should get the ol tap on the shoulder on Monday and told son it's all over look for a new club. Never EVER a rangers player

Aye, he can take Black, Aird, Smith, Miller, Boyd, McCulloch, Simonsen, Law, and Hutton with him. 1 shower of sh/t the lot of them.

Every single one of those players should be made to explain that performance to the fans on camera.

Ten of them will have likely have a two word answer, Richard Foster. In the cold light of day the facts show we have had 6 shots and scored none. Hibs have had 7 and scored 4. 3 of these were down to awful defending by Foster. While Hibs have undoubtedly looked better he has contributed massively to the margin of defeat.