***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

I want us to put out an attacking team and go and win the game.

When I heard the team selection for the last game v Hibs at home I couldnt believe it and thought about turning round and going home. Might not have been a bad idea.

You cant win leagues in reverse.

A win tomorrow and we can move onwards and upwards on the pitch at least.

We still have Hearts to play twice and I am giving nothing up yet but we need to go on a winning run.

I'm never setting foot inside this dump again .I choose not to give this club any of my money ,who are very guilty of fleecing our fans with very high ticket prices .They were just as bad as Utd when we getting put down to the bottom division .

Do you have a view that every one is fleecing Rangers fans? If it is not the Rangers board, therefore you will not go to Ibrox, other clubs fleeced us so you will not go there either, Man up and tell the truth your wife has barred you from going and you just need an excuse for not being there. :) Go support the team but don't buy a single thing in their shite hole stadiums.

I'm never setting foot inside this dump again .I choose not to give this club any of my money ,who are very guilty of fleecing our fans with very high ticket prices .They were just as bad as Utd when we getting put down to the bottom division .

I respect your decision to boycott but our tickets are the same price as Hearts' were

When I heard they were charging £28 a ticket I decided not to give these cunts my money. Paying that for a Championship game is bad enough, but giving that money to a club who wanted us dead - no thanks. However, each to their own.

When I heard they were charging £28 a ticket I decided not to give these cunts my money. Paying that for a Championship game is bad enough, but giving that money to a club who wanted us dead - no thanks. However, each to their own.

Will this be your attitude for good now? No Tattiedome either?

They are more inconsistent than us but I think our team will be well up for this. Hopefully a change of manager has given them more to think about with regards to how we'll line up and our tactics but who knows really. Have to win this though, we at very least have to go to Tynecastle with a mathematical chance at winning the league, possible but a very tough ask

hopefully win for us tomoz, then hivs beat herts next week.

Will this be your attitude for good now? No Tattiedome either?

That is just my attitude for the time being. I have no doubt that once we get back into the SPL and start playing these horrible clubs regularly, I'll reluctantly start giving them my money again at some point.