I think I'm done with football

EatDolphins

I can't take pleasure or anything even approaching entertainment in football now for the past year and a half. Every week we get deeper and deeper into shit that football supporters just shouldn't have to think about and I can't see any way out. I was up for the one off challenge of ał lifetime and to be pay of that history but we've managed to make a cunt of it like no other team on history.

I recently started a new job at the beginning of November meaning no more nights or weekends and my first thoughts were of buying my first ever season ticket but now I can't even watch us play on a stream. I doubt I'll ever feel the same way about Rangers ever again. There doesn't seem any end to this total utter nightmare.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on mate, the dark days will end and while our patience is being stretched to breaking point, the good days will return. If the straits be broad or narrow its follow we will goes the song and while i am scunnered, i will never give up on Rangers. Keep the faith

Oh fucking grow up. Honestly, what a pathetic attitude.

If you can't be arsed with it, just sleek away, don't make some pishy attention seeking post.

Wish someone said this to the cunts telling us they wouldn't go back til someone was sacked.

My concern is that Eatdolphins is one of many within our support who are being broken by the board, fans groups, SFA, SPFL, mhedia and other clubs bitter fans.

First and foremost the Board need to sort their shit out, whilst we have fans left.

:lol:

#ThanksObama

Clearly pop culture sarcasm references go above your head mate.

as for that last part, shame on you.

Way over my head that mate.

As for the last part, it's just my sentimental side. Sooner people out their misery the better.

#switzerland

Does that work? :huh: