I think I'm done with football

EatDolphins

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past few years I've grown to hate football. I could give the 'if I supported any other team I wouldn't put up with this shit' bollocks but that would be a lie. Once you fall in love with the game/team there is no getting out. I could honestly say life would probably be easier without Rangers, because it would save you from that heartache at least, but the good times, and they're coming back, are just too fucking amazing.

You might feel shit the now, all of us do, but, sooner or later, we'll be back to where we belong and so will the good times.

And FTP.

Over the past few years I've grown to hate football. I could give the 'if I supported any other team I wouldn't put up with this shit' bollocks but that would be a lie. Once you fall in love with the game/team there is no getting out. I could honestly say life would probably be easier without Rangers, because it would save you from that heartache at least, but the good times, and they're coming back, are just too fucking amazing.

You might feel shit the now, all of us do, but, sooner or later, we'll be back to where we belong and so will the good times.

And FTP.

(tu)

If there's one thing folk can't call me, it's a glory hunter :lol:

And the vatican

I have zoned out of the boardroom affair for about a year now, sadly it seems there is not a lot that we can really do without hurting the team. I hate to see fellow fans turning in eachother, heartbreaking really. To keep sanity in check just concentrate on the footy, albeit that has been tough going of late.

(tu)

If there's one thing folk can't call me, it's a glory hunter :lol:

And the vatican

I get called a glory hunter a fair bit on here anawl mate because I gave up my season at the end of the 11/12 season, was through financial issues tbf, been back every chance I've had home and away.

Who cares though ? At least our arseholes aren't getting rattled every Sunday in the pineapple.

I feel sort of the same. I won't go back to Ibrox with Ashley's pulling the strings.

But I can't just give up on them. They still own a good 50% of my heart. I just need to hope that we cleanse ourselves shortly.

I'll be watching tomorrow, tunes on, hoping for the best.

I get called a glory hunter a fair bit on here anawl mate because I gave up my season at the end of the 11/12 season, was through financial issues tbf, been back every chance I've had home and away.

Who cares though ? At least our arseholes aren't getting rattled every Sunday in the pineapple.

I can't afford a season ticket either (live too far away as well), but I travel up as often as I can, even in the freezing January weather to see us scrape a win against the mighty Arbroath :lol:

I love it though, as shit as it is sometimes, it's the gut-wrenching feeling when something goes wrong that reminds me just how much the club means to me

And don't you mean applepine?

I can't take pleasure or anything even approaching entertainment in football now for the past year and a half. Every week we get deeper and deeper into shit that football supporters just shouldn't have to think about and I can't see any way out. I was up for the one off challenge of ał lifetime and to be pay of that history but we've managed to make a cunt of it like no other team on history.

I recently started a new job at the beginning of November meaning no more nights or weekends and my first thoughts were of buying my first ever season ticket but now I can't even watch us play on a stream. I doubt I'll ever feel the same way about Rangers ever again. There doesn't seem any end to this total utter nightmare.

Can I have your stuff?

I can't afford a season ticket either (live too far away as well), but I travel up as often as I can, even in the freezing January weather to see us scrape a win against the mighty Arbroath :lol:

I love it though, as shit as it is sometimes, it's the gut-wrenching feeling when something goes wrong that reminds me just how much the club means to me

And don't you mean applepine?

Always thought you were a good cunt, and that's no just the beer, gear, poppers talking. (tu)

I know, I know, Poppers are fur poofs.

I can't take pleasure or anything even approaching entertainment in football now for the past year and a half. Every week we get deeper and deeper into shit that football supporters just shouldn't have to think about and I can't see any way out. I was up for the one off challenge of ał lifetime and to be pay of that history but we've managed to make a cunt of it like no other team on history.

I recently started a new job at the beginning of November meaning no more nights or weekends and my first thoughts were of buying my first ever season ticket but now I can't even watch us play on a stream. I doubt I'll ever feel the same way about Rangers ever again. There doesn't seem any end to this total utter nightmare.

no sympathy from me

you go out of your way to be an obnoxious cunt to other posters on here most of the time and now your having a tough time yourself you come crawling looking for a shoulder to cry on.

karma's a bitch

taa raa!

I don't think it was wise to post your thoughts, you'll not get any sympathy or understanding on here. You're demoralised, frustrated and totally pissed off - so are most of us, but you've got to get on with it.

Tell you wit mate I know where your coming from. Almost becomes a chore following Rangers but I still would if I could afford it.

See wit to do, find who your local junior team is and go watch them if you can. Don't need to worry about boardroom shite, fan infighting etc etc.

I've been going for the past year, a 5er in and to be honest it's better entertainment. Never a dull game. Let's me get a break from all the shite at Rangers and just enjoy a few beers and the football. Rangers is too close to heart to separate everything.

It's done wonders for me, should try it

Im fae greenock mate fucking place is hoachin used to be a stronghold back in the day

Aye I done some work up there a couple of years back. Green and grey everywhere. They're all over the place nowadays but there seems to be a particularly high percentage in Greenock.

I recently started a new job at the beginning of November meaning no more nights or weekends and my first thoughts were of buying my first ever season ticket but now I can't even watch us play on a stream. I doubt I'll ever feel the same way about Rangers ever again. There doesn't seem any end to this total utter nightmare.I know how you feel mate.Keep the head up.Through the bad times something good always happens.

Ed do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again? Do you ever feel so paper thin like a house of cards one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buired deep six feet under scream but no one seems to hear a thing? Do you know that theres still a chance for you cause theres a spark in you youve just gotta ignite the light and let it shine like the 12th of july. :uk: