Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

So a max of 2 tickets per transaction... How do I go about getting me and my two kids sat together ? Will one of the weans need to purchase their own ticket ?

I remember queuing for cup final tickets, a guy was there with his two year old son, they were allowing a maximum 4 per person, the guy had 6 season tickets, he got them all because his little boy was a season ticket holder. So the answer is, take someone with you.

Looks like just CCCS that is guaranteed but most ST should get one, think there are more full season ticket holders than tickets available to fans though

Not very clear but given its only cccs that are guaranteed, not even full season never mind all ST holders, I think its fair to say theres not enough even for us St and its every bear for themselves.

<p>

Rangers Support for Semi-Final v Kiddy fiddlers at 1.30pm on Sunday 1 February

• West Stand Sections A1 to B8 - £25 Adults. £10 Juveniles under 16 years of age
  • North Stand Section C £25
  • South Stand Upper Section Q - £30
  • South Stand Lower Section P - £30
  • South Stand Lower Section O - £35
  • West Stand Wheelchair Users - £10 Adults. £5 Juveniles under 16 years of age
  • South Stand Wheelchair Users - £15 Adults. £5 Juveniles under 16 years of age
  • North Stand Wheelchair Users - £20 Adults. £5 Juveniles under 16 years of age

Cheers mate (tu)

Folks. I just called up today and only season ticket holders on cccs are guaranteed a ticket. I got my email through 5 mins after i called them and it told me i have been allocated a ticket. Really good to see priority given to full season ticket holders who renewed at the start of the season and to the cccs folks. On a totally different note does anyone know how i go about changing my name on here to something more appropriate? I have had a look but cant seem to see how i would do it. Cheers

Can't even remember if I ticked the fucking Semi final box or not. I'll just chance my luck on Tiesday if not.

Check your emails mate, the club sent out emails to those on the cccs this afternoon telling people that they had a ticket with payments to come off on Monday. I think mind came through about 3 o'clock.

Sad to see RSCs have been well and truly shafted by the fans board.

We're likely to get 2/3. Fucking shocking!

Without RSC's the Rangers away support would be a fraction of the size, everywhere we go.

Obviously a long shot but, if anyone can help us, it would be greatly appreciated. (tu)

Folks. I just called up today and only season ticket holders on cccs are guaranteed a ticket. I got my email through 5 mins after i called them and it told me i have been allocated a ticket. Really good to see priority given to full season ticket holders who renewed at the start of the season and to the cccs folks. On a totally different note does anyone know how i go about changing my name on here to something more appropriate? I have had a look but cant seem to see how i would do it. Cheers

PM gogzy (tu)

Rangers Football Club made the decision to cut allocation from 30% to 10% for this one particular match. It wasn't the Rangers Fans Board. We (RFB) were invited into a discussion with the Ticket Office on Tuesday, January 6th which 3 members of RFB attended - myself (Secretary), Alan Fraser (Season Ticket Holders rep), and Robert Callaghan (Ibrox Match Ticket Purchaser rep). At this meeting the allocation % and rationale was shared. Below is the rationale specific to the RSC's allocation:

The main reason was that the club wanted more season ticket holders to go to the game.

There are a significant number of season ticket holders affiliated to supporters clubs who will also receive another 10% from the Continuous Credit Card (CCC) scheme because they have season ticket holders on the scheme too.

For info there are 5,358 season ticket holders affiliated to a supporters club, 77% of them will receive a guaranteed ticket from the CCC scheme and supporters club allocation combined.

Whereas for season ticket holders not in the CCC scheme they will need to queue for a ticket either on the phone, web or ticket centre.

The club had to make a decision on being as fair as possible to season ticket holders and RSC's and this was the decision that they came up with. When it was explained to those present at the meeting on Tuesday it made sense. This particular game has a significant challenge between supply and demand - Rangers simply didn't get the number of tickets that we wanted to be able to allow everyone that wanted to go, to actually go.

Whatever allocation split that was determined is not going to please everyone, but I hope in some way this goes to explaining the club's rationale. As far as overturning the decision, that is a decision for the club to make and I would be very, very surprised if they would entertain that idea.

Ive not read through the thread so dont know if its been covered, if i was to phone the ticket office would they keep the ticket for me to collect ? Rather than posting, i never took the recorded delivery option. Dont want to run the risk of some rascal pockling it

Rangers Football Club made the decision to cut allocation from 30% to 10% for this one particular match. It wasn't the Rangers Fans Board. We (RFB) were invited into a discussion with the Ticket Office on Tuesday, January 6th which 3 members of RFB attended - myself (Secretary), Alan Fraser (Season Ticket Holders rep), and Robert Callaghan (Ibrox Match Ticket Purchaser rep). At this meeting the allocation % and rationale was shared. Below is the rationale specific to the RSC's allocation:

The main reason was that the club wanted more season ticket holders to go to the game.

There are a significant number of season ticket holders affiliated to supporters clubs who will also receive another 10% from the Continuous Credit Card (CCC) scheme because they have season ticket holders on the scheme too.

For info there are 5,358 season ticket holders affiliated to a supporters club, 77% of them will receive a guaranteed ticket from the CCC scheme and supporters club allocation combined.

Whereas for season ticket holders not in the CCC scheme they will need to queue for a ticket either on the phone, web or ticket centre.

The club had to make a decision on being as fair as possible to season ticket holders and RSC's and this was the decision that they came up with. When it was explained to those present at the meeting on Tuesday it made sense. This particular game has a significant challenge between supply and demand - Rangers simply didn't get the number of tickets that we wanted to be able to allow everyone that wanted to go, to actually go.

Whatever allocation split that was determined is not going to please everyone, but I hope in some way this goes to explaining the club's rationale. As far as overturning the decision, that is a decision for the club to make and I would be very, very surprised if they would entertain that idea.

Makes sense tbh.