Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

He'll definitely still get two tickets though?

There's no need to phone them up is there?

I don't see why he wouldn't if the box was ticked on both their forms and they've both had cup tickets already this season. We have 4 ST's (2 in CR1 and 2 in CR3) and only 3 emails between us but I can't see why we would only get 3 tickets for this game as we have had 4 tickets for every other cup tie at Ibrox this season. When it was the Killie game we only got one email when the paper tickets were sent out and they were all sent to my mums but in previous rounds 2 were sent to my house and 2 to my mums. Looks like they're finally wising up on postage costs etc. Not before time as I personally think it's a waste of an envelope & postage when they send 2 tickets separately to the same address. The payment comes off tomorrow so he could always check his bank account and if only 1 ticket charge comes off then he could give them a call. It's sure it'll be fine though.

I don't see why he wouldn't if the box was ticked on both their forms and they've both had cup tickets already this season. We have 4 ST's (2 in CR1 and 2 in CR3) and only 3 emails between us but I can't see why we would only get 3 tickets for this game as we have had 4 tickets for every other cup tie at Ibrox this season. When it was the Killie game we only got one email when the paper tickets were sent out and they were all sent to my mums but in previous rounds 2 were sent to my house and 2 to my mums. Looks like they're finally wising up on postage costs etc. Not before time as I personally think it's a waste of an envelope & postage when they send 2 tickets separately to the same address. The payment comes off tomorrow so he could always check his bank account and if only 1 ticket charge comes off then he could give them a call. It's sure it'll be fine though.

Will tell him to do that.

Cheers mate. (tu)

I've already got a ticket through the CCCS but my mate's not going to the game so i'm going to try and use his Rangers number to get a ticket for my other mate who only has a 3/4 season ticket, anyone done this before?

Does anyone know if you can purchase online ?

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

- www.rangers.co.uk*

- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras)

- Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply

I'm sure they'll start appearing on Gumtree for twice the price :lol:

Of course they will! Horrible cunts! Iv been a season ticket holder for years but had to give it up this year due to having a baby! Can't justify paying through the roof for a ticket so will chance my luck before it (tu) if not, pub it is!

Any one who sells a Rangers end ticket for more than face value needs a kick in the baws.

I should get 2 tomorrow but won't be attending. My wee m8 from Joe will get both, as anytime I need a ticket for anywhere he has always produced over the years.

As I said, anyone who charges more than face value need a good kick in the baws.

Any one who sells a Rangers end ticket for more than face value needs a kick in the baws.

I should get 2 tomorrow but won't be attending. My wee m8 from Joe will get both, as anytime I need a ticket for anywhere he has always produced over the years.

As I said, anyone who charges more than face value need a good kick in the baws.

Some dickhead was selling two tickets for the Rangers end at the piggery the last time we played them for 300 quid on gumtree, makes you sick that these arseholes get their hands on tickets and rip off our loyal supporters.

if i had the opportunity to get an extra ticket the first thing i'd do is offer it to a fellow bear at face value instead of looking to make a quick/easy profit. some people are shocking.

gonna need to try get online at 9am tomorrow and book this ticket! cant make it to the ticket office and can't phone.

see if yer wee mate doesn't fancy it, I'll do you a favour and take then off your hands ;)

just went on rangers account and under secondary ticketing it now says:

Date Match Seat Status
16/01/15 RANGERS V HEARTS GF GF4 Booked
13/02/15 RANGERS V HIBERNIAN GF GF4 Booked
01/06/16 Celtic Semi-Final Ballot Tkt Entitlement GF GF4 Booked

see if yer wee mate doesn't fancy it, I'll do you a favour and take then off your hands ;)

The wee man goes everywhere, was sick of Ally and the board and did not renew.

He went to every away game in the champs league and road to Manchester in 2007/8, He did it every year, just worked and followed the Bears, what I would call a real Rangers man.

Hope u manage to get a ticket,

The websites closed and tells me once the sale starts I'll be placed in a que first come first served basis.

I take it I don't need to refresh at 9am then, it will automatically refresh for me when the website opens up?

The websites closed and tells me once the sale starts I'll be placed in a que first come first served basis.

I take it I don't need to refresh at 9am then, it will automatically refresh for me when the website opens up?

I'm guessing you'll need to refresh. In fact, I'm guessing you'll need to log in again.