Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Ok guys your chances of a ticket are zero.

My online actual time waiting is 24 mins and estimated time left is stuck at 1 hr 30 mins. Opened new browser and is 1 hour 30 mins

had a call there queue has been cut and people have been turned away being told no chance of a ticket

My online actual time waiting is 24 mins and estimated time left is stuck at 1 hr 30 mins. Opened new browser and is 1 hour 30 mins

had a call there queue has been cut and people have been turned away being told no chance of a ticket

Pish, there's 17500 tickets on sale for 21000 people.

absolute shite

Turned away at TO? Aye right.

aye ok bernard

The emails that went out about Old Firm tickets said... by phone or office only. They never mentioned online sales...

mine did. said online, phone or ticket office. even says so on the website.

if they werent selling them online then we all wouldn't be in queue to buy them now.

:shifty:

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

- www.rangers.co.uk*

- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras)

- Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply

I'm sure this from the offical site

Well I got one fine, phoned at 1 min to 9 and was 26th in a queue,got ticket at ten past