Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Granted there'll be a huge surge at 9am but its not unexpected and more should have been done. Shambles.

It's said every time there's a big game but I'm really not sure what they can do, employ more people or allow the system to let through everyone even though there aren't enough tickets?

It's said every time there's a big game but I'm really not sure what they can do, employ more people or allow the system to let through everyone even though there aren't enough tickets?

They should do it like gigs, soon as 9 comes you refresh and hope for the best, no queue pish. And if they actually let people buy it once they got it that'd be even better. I should be back in my bed not say in another queue

We must have the worst system ever. Every single game where there is a massive rush of fans wanting tickets and all you get is repetitive automated messages "WELCOME, TO THE RANGERS TICKET HOTLINE!!" or get cut off. How the fuck can you get cut off when you've not even spoke to anyone? Absolute cringe.