You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

I don't believe that post at all.

Someone punched her straight in the face and attacked an 80 year old man?

Didn't look that way on video.

Liz and Linda have worked there for a number of years. I know both are Rangers fans and from Rangers families.

I don't see what she'd have gained from making this up?

A lot of the fan base is completely sick to the back teeth with things going round the club. The way the board are acting is like trying to put a fire out with petrol, so it is no use to come on and berate people for being angry. The have every right to be angry and the tolerance has run out and the milk of human kindness doesnt run anymore for others who are not our own.

I'm also angry with the way the club has been run into the ground -again! It doesn't remove my right to be annoyed at those behaving like idiots though.

Liz and Linda have worked there for a number of years. I know both are Rangers fans and from Rangers families.

I don't see what she'd have gained from making this up?

A power of likes on Facebook from all the crash barriers probably.

If her family is such a huge Rangers family then I don't see why she would say this? Or why no one was arrested? Or why she didn't go to hospital? Or why it's not been reported on TV/Radio/Newspaper?

Well it was never going to be "rangers fans turn up to celebrate a wonderful board " .Listen in 1994 when the scum were outside the front doors .Do you think they all stood there like wee angels ?? Of course they never ..Even then they had a compliant media .Snyde was in their car park doing interviews with their big players .It had the effect of galvanising their support and pushing through their desired result .Never one bit of bad press though .Whearas with us ,they can't wait to do some piece to hurt us .What does not help ,is so called Rangers fans doing their work for them

I couldn't care less what the scum did in 1994 to be honest. The media being biased isn't new to us either. None of this removes the fact that the way some "fans" behaved last night was pathetic and did nothing to aid the recovery of the club. The main body of the protest, though, is a different matter. That is positive, it's the arseholes who attached themselves to it that is embarrassing.

I'm not legit?

Legit enough to know that's not behaviour acceptable to Rangers FC.

Oh that's me told, eh!

People are naturally going to be suspicious when your second post is that pic and your first one is sayng you don't fancy a semi final ticket because we'll get beat.

2 posts, nothing positive about Rangers, go figure.

Hearts fans were just as culpable in stadium..

The last time the Edinburgh bheasts played at Ibrox, when they scored the last minute winner they charged the Rangers fans..

If our fans were to start a thread every time a bus window got put in, it would be a fortnightly occurrence once we get back into SPL..

Now, how exactly did Rangers fans go over the top last night?

What other clubs do doesn't concern me at all. I've been on busses where the windows have come in so im aware it happens.

"Storming" the quietest place in the ground to prove a point is unnecessary and a waste of time.

Pretending to fight fans of opposing fans is also stupid.

its clear there are those who are happy with elements of the support acting like fannies. I'm not and nobody will change that!

Yes, why not?

And what do you do when you witness this behaviour when you do go? Because this happens frequently. Nothing about last night was unique. It's simply the fact that those who weren't there last night are bizarrely focused only on press and media propaganda and sensationalism.

The problem with you and the rest of the wee poofs we have amongot our fanbase now is you are all too quick to stuck the boot in to a club you claim to love all in the name of a few likes on facebook portraying yourself as a fucking moral high ground cunt. Who needs enemies when we have 'fans' like you chomping to stick our own in at every opportunity. You are a fucking scum cunt, I'm glad there is none of you're ilk associated with our proud RSC, you wouldn't last 1 fucking trip on our bus you scab bastard.

This is what I'm talking about.

What other clubs do doesn't concern me at all. I've been on busses where the windows have come in so im aware it happens.

"Storming" the quietest place in the ground to prove a point is unnecessary and a waste of time.

Pretending to fight fans of opposing fans is also stupid.

its clear there are those who are happy with elements of the support acting like fannies. I'm not and nobody will change that!

no ones happy about it pal, but shit happens and it's unfortunate but no ones perfect. If anyone was assaulted last night then I hope the offender gets caught

And what do you do when you witness this behaviour when you do go? Because this happens frequently. Nothing about last night was unique. It's simply the fact that those who weren't there last night are bizarrely focused only on press and media propaganda and sensationalism.

I don't remember the last I saw anything I mentioned happen at Ibrox. I've never seen anyone force their way into the hospitality suite entrance to show a banner.

In terms of goading the opposing fans, yeah that happens. But not in that manner. One wee guy even broke the barrier and shat himself slinking back in to the crowd.

My point is that wee dicks acting like, well wee dicks, only distracts the purpose of the protest.

you're clearly happy with the behavior, I am not.

You're right - who needs enemies - when you have this.

24pmglz.jpg

Condoning this behaviour is Bheast like. When they knew they limelight was on Ibrox they go and do this. Morons. Not Rangers fans.

the video of it seems to have missed those bits.

Clever editing on the fly?

You're right - who needs enemies - when you have this. 24pmglz.jpg

Condoning this behaviour is Bheast like. When they knew they limelight was on Ibrox they go and do this. Morons. Not Rangers fans.

Seems an awful lot of morons on here condoning this

Can't believe these people

What if it was their family members being attacked?

Morons not strong enough to describe these people

I don't believe that post at all.

Someone punched her straight in the face and attacked an 80 year old man?

Didn't look that way on video.

Nope,it looked like the old guy and her got knocked with the doors.

Whoever left an old guy and wummin to hold those doors is a moron.