You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Nope,it looked like the old guy and her got knocked with the doors.

Whoever left an old guy and wummin to hold those doors is a moron.

So I presume that rangers fans forced their way in? Sure they would've felt some resistance with the two people holding it - but to charge on with no thought of who was in the other side is moron like behaviour and blaming the staff there is ridiculous

So I presume that rangers fans forced their way in? Sure they would've felt some resistance with the two people holding it - but to charge on with no thought of who was in the other side is moron like behaviour and blaming the staff there is ridiculous

Whose blaming the staff,if you think it was a good idea to leave an auld guy and wummin to deal with that crowd i dunno what to say tbh.

Some "fans" need to have a hard look at themselves.

Post a comment made by a Rangers employee of 25 years and she's lying because you can't accept it was complete wankers who attacked an elderly man and a woman - all to jump about the foyer shouting sack the board.

Wake up!

Edit: it makes you a Taig for speaking out? Jeezo!

I don't remember the last I saw anything I mentioned happen at Ibrox. I've never seen anyone force their way into the hospitality suite entrance to show a banner.

In terms of goading the opposing fans, yeah that happens. But not in that manner. One wee guy even broke the barrier and shat himself slinking back in to the crowd.

My point is that wee dicks acting like, well wee dicks, only distracts the purpose of the protest.

you're clearly happy with the behavior, I am not.

You clearly know nothing about me. Whether I'm happy or not isn't the point. The point is you are blacking the name of the club by doing our enemies work. And you weren't even there so have no context for what you allege.

I suggest you start your own sub forum entitled I wish to ignore the behaviour of all other clubs fans and just slag my own off with no evidence to support my allegations.

So if there were two body building tanks holding the door shut it would be all ok and excuse the fans behaviour then?

I'm not trying to excuse anycunts behaviour,i'm no as precious as you,i'm saying it was fuckin dumb to leave 2 members of staff on their own.

Where were the scum polis, eating pies?

Shit happens get over it.

Cite one post which has condoned it?

Plenty posts suggesting fans get to fuck if they don't like and every cunts knows we mean business now. Words to that effect ... Have a look; we've sunk to a new level mate and as someone has posted, done our enemies work for them

Plenty posts suggesting fans get to fuck if they don't like and every cunts knows we mean business now. Words to that effect ... Have a look; we've sunk to a new level mate and as someone has posted, done our enemies work for them

Not in relation to this rumour they haven't.

I'm not trying to excuse anycunts behaviour,i'm no as precious as you,i'm saying it was fuckin dumb to leave 2 members of staff on their own.

So by saying I think it's shocking that potentially innocent people were hurt, rangers staff were assaulted young kids dodging broken glass and half bricks makes me precious??

Catch a fucking grip, agree 100% the police should've intervened and jailed some of these fans

i see your point mate and agree , an old guy and woman shouldnt be left in that position and when it happened they should have stepped away from the doors and called security/police its why we employ them

no ones happy about it pal, but shit happens and it's unfortunate but no ones perfect. If anyone was assaulted last night then I hope the offender gets caught

There are many posts describing it as "spot on" and other similar things.' Id describe that as happy with it.

I don't know if I beleive the assault claims but agree with you that they should be hammered if true

So by saying I think it's shocking that potentially innocent people were hurt, rangers staff were assaulted young kids dodging broken glass and half bricks makes me precious??

Catch a fucking grip, agree 100% the police should've intervened and jailed some of these fans

I dont want anycunt jailed for a door hittin somecunt but if ra polis had been there the door wouldn't have been charged by aboot 8 people.

Ye hear a guy in the vid shout 'theres the polis' and it empties in seconds.

i see your point mate and agree , an old guy and woman shouldnt be left in that position and when it happened they should have stepped away from the doors and called security/police its why we employ them

Thats exactly wut i was saying mate.